Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've never heard about Feenix brand yet but i think their aria is so gorgeous the way it look. i wish to have this on my ears. Also the other peripherals is so awesome like the Mechanical keyboard I love it! Thanks LMG and Feenix for this opportunity.

Hi! I think the headphone is looking great with the wood, but my favorite would be the keyboard, discrete, elegant design, nothing shiny. It's a piece of art.

The Feenix Aria Headset look awesome !! love the wood finishing !! 

My current setup is mostly black with a little bit of white accents and the Feenix Collection products will look very good on my setup. My peripherals are also very old now as I did not bought new ones. This giveaway and the pripherals will be perfect for me. Thanks Linus and Feenix for this and I hope to win this awesome giveaway!  :)

I like mouse that you guys are giving because it looks sick. Keyboard looks nice too but not as mouse.

The Nascita mouse seems quite comfortable. I feel like it stands out the most.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

I've never used anything from them, but they look amazing. Thanks for the chance!

Headphones looks awesome! Want want want

Love the Feenix Nascita. Super comfortable for gaming and engineering! The headset and keyboard look beautiful, too! It would be amazing to win these products!

I like their headset it looks so nice especially the wood it stands out from the other headsets.

Thanks

I need me some premium ear cans those look amazing and I'm sure they sound amazing too. Pick me!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The headphones look really sick. I wouldn't mind having a pair at all.

I like the keyboard the most since I really like the design and it would be a huge step up from my rather budget keyboard.

Best of luck to everyone entering the giveaway!
Cheers!

The wooden finish on the headset looks amazing so I'd have to pick that as my favorite

I need me some premium ear cans those look amazing and I'm sure they sound amazing too. Pick me!

The Aria Headset looks very good with the wood finish.

Thank you very much for this opportunity!

I am actually in search for a whole new peripheral setup..

Saitek 2 keyboard (8 years old) is beginning to break down,

Smartfish ergomouse wifi mouse isnt precise enough for gaming or graphic design,
Sennhieser headphones just crapped out on me! :/

Good luck everyone

I really like how Feenix makes all their products look so sleek and classy. I absolutely adore the Feenix Autore since it looks so elegant - no flashy back lights, also because it has brown switches which feel amazing to type with. I also love their mouse Nascita because of its ergonomic shape and high-quality feel.

My favourite would be the mousepad as it has a sick packaging and looks like a premium product. I also like the keyboard as it I never owned a MX Cherry keyboard and would like that to be my first one. Good luck to all.