Feenix Collection Giveaway

I am looking for a new mouse so I would like to try Feenix Peripherals.

Would appropriate the keyboard since my BlackWidow is a bit clicky haha. Could quiet it down with those Cherry MX Browns.

Lastly the Headsets would be a great replacement for the Beats Solos that I'm using right now.

Thanks and good luck to everyone else.

Entry comment.

I love the look of that keyboard! Very stealth looking and it has MX Browns! :D

Thanks Feenix and LTT, hopefully I win! :D

That mouse pad looks really nice, I wish I had one since I happen to be using my table as a mouse pad, which isn't that nice when I'm going over to a friend's house or something.

IDK what I like more the keyboard or the headphones its like damn they look good

The style of those look awesome - and the mouse pad looks something from a sci-fi movie xD

Very neat and OWMGAWD GIMMER :o

Would be great to win that gear =)

And the japanese wood looks gorgeous !

That headset looks phenomenal, but to be honest, everything else looks great too, even their packaging seems top notch.

Really nice stuff.

Cherry MX-browns? Yes please. I love the subdued colors on the keycaps as well. If I win that thing might very likely end up at my office instead of hooked up to my gaming rig. 

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The headset is my favorite, so clean looking.

The headset has to be my favorite because you cant really find a gaming headset that doesn't have a rave inside their there earbuds  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

All the peripherals look damn cool!! And I never had a mechanical keyboard before so please let me win!!

The keyboard looks nice and slick. Would love to have a new keyboard.

The headset is nice. May I have them Kappa

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600

MOBO: MSI B350 Gaming Pro

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000MHz (2x 8GB)

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RX 480 8GB

Storage: Crucial MX 500 250GB, Crucial BX 200 240GB, 1TB WD Blue, 1TB Toshiba P300

PSU: Seasonic M12II 620W

Loving the look of these peripherals

Just re designed the layout of my desk think these would make a nice edition to the setup

- <3

The products you showed looks awesome and of very high quality for sure.

I like them all, but the headset will take the first spot.

Thank for the awesome vids and find it very entertaining.

Regards 

I just bought that mousepad from Amazon a few days ago for a friend, it's just a nice firm piece to work with. Their design aesthetic is excellent, I saw it at a show and was just really appreciative of their style choices. I'm building a new rig too and I just started shopping again for my own peripherals. What a great set and what a great giveaway. There's gonna be some really happy people out there.

I like the Feenix autore keyboard because it has a nice black finished that mostly stands out to me than any other black keyboard

Oh baby please. 

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit