Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Aria appeals the most, holy s##t, wooden acoustic chambers on headphones, yes please.

As a PC gamer and musician, this thing gets me hard!

The keyboard looks really nice. I don't have a mechanical keyboard (yet) but I really want one. I think the brown switches are the best for me because they are good for typing and gaming. I program a lot and game a lot too. I like the fully black (not glossy!!) design, the discrete key marks and the quality of everything looks amazing. I NEED THIS!

I like the design of the Feenix Aria Headset, because they look awesome and i like how the wood compliments the rest of the headset!

I would really like to win the giveaway because the headphones look so cool!.

I really like the mouse pad. It provides a nice big surface area which can be very useful. The headset are my favorite though the wood gives them a nice and clean look. They must sound good also because wood gives better sound clarity. 

The headphones for sure because they are the best looking and reasons.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Haven't got into maniacal keyboard so this would be so cool to try this one out.

I love the premium and solid look of their products, honestly makes a huge difference to someone looking to purchase stuff! Thanks for the opportunity!

All of those Feenix product look frikin amazing. But the headset is definitely the nicest. 

All their products look really premium I really like the key caps on the cherry mx keyboard. But my favourites are the headsets, they look great with all the wood and 50mm drivers. Hope I win.

Headset has has a really premium look. Maybe the sound is premium too. Definitely interested in that!

The keyboard looks AMAZING, plz let me ween linus.  I need an upgrade to my dying K120.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, GPU: MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G, Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 24GB 1600, Mobo: MSI Z97A GAMING 6, HDD: WD Green 3TB, PSU: Corsair RM650

HP ENVY dv7-7200, CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM, GPU: GeForce GT 650M, HDD: Toshiba 500GB 7200rpm, RAM: Generic 16GB DDR3-1600

Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" Early 2015, CPU: Intel Core i5-5257U, GPU: Integrated Iris Graphics 6100, SSD: 256gb PCIe Apple SSD, RAM: Onboard 8gb DDR3-1866

The wood headphones and the silk looking mouse and keyboard are just amazing and perfect for my setup!

I like the Aria headset most coz I want a new one.

Also Japanese pine wood sounds promising.

Oh lord, the headphones are beautiful. I'm currently rocking M50x's, but no gaming keyboard/mouse or any mousepad. FEENIX has done a marvellous work with these products, the "stealth"-look is, to but it simply, amazing. 

Really love the elegant design of the keyboard.

Wow, all of them look really nice. I like all of them, and it's pretty difficult to choose but I suppose my favorite would be the headphones. It has a really nice, professional looking design which I quite like. The headphones would be a nice addition to my setup.

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

I like headphones the most, wood looks especially nice.

I really like that Aria Headset, it looks pretty sweet and has received some pretty cool reviews. I am a fan of big headphones that surround my ears and give good bass, and these seem to fit that nicely. Good luck everyone :)

Loving the look of the premium gaming pad. :)

The moment when Linus unboxed the Feenix set, i knew it was love at first sight. especially that headset!! and talk about the mousepad, who even creates such a beauty!