Feenix Collection Giveaway

Awsome looking products. I have two favs. The Feenix Aria, and the Dimora.  

All of the products look great. But that headset looks amazing. And really comfortable!

The mouse looks like it would fit perfectly in my hand. My current setup has served me very well, but an upgrade would be highly desirable.

I love the Feenix logo, too.

This would definitely be an upgrade from my low budget peripherals.

my fav is the headset, because music.  this set would also be a good reason to talk my wife into letting me build a htpc  :D

Personnally i like the Autore Keyboard, from the video linus make, the keyboard look thick and solid, this can indicate this is a good keyboard, and with it's doff black finishing make this keyboard look more elegant, clean and professional, and the last it's cherry mx brown switch this gonna make this a great mechanical keyboard.

And i really want this Autore Keyboard, because it's gonna auTORE apart the enemy on the games. B)

I love the Dimora Mousepad because, ugh duh, that thing is Hella Sexy!
Also the Autore Keyboard because I love simple and elegant design :'D
Oh god I seriously need this ;-; ​​

That Aria feenix headset just one look at it says its got some good appeal, pine wood looks amazing!

I would definitely go with the Feenix Aria Headset. That Japanese Pine wood sounds (hehe) pretty nice. HAHA ya….no really they are a really nice headset and my last headset was obliterated by a cement truck :'(.

post-272887-0-29163800-1446633346.gif

Alright my tech priority list right now is

1. Get a new mouse (I use a $5 one and that isn't very helpful for csgo).

2. Get a new keyboard (mine is just about dead).\

3. Get a new pair of headphones (the band on mine broke).

So, as you can see this giveaway would be a god send to me.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I like the headphones the most. I like the use of the wood on the ear cups.

However I don't like the keyboard. How in his right mind uses a 104-key layout. 105-key is superior in all ways thinkable.

It's gotta be the keyboard. The idea of Cherry MX Browns with such good keycaps on a well built base just sounds pretty awesome.

First time I heard the name Feenix. At first glance the keyboard is the nicest. Some research told me that the keys were gold plated Cherry MX Brown. It would be interesting to try the brown keys.

My favorite is definitely the keyboard. Brown switches are my favorite, and that all matte black finish is just downright sexy.

My favorite is the keyboard, because I wanted to try a mechanical kb for a long time now  :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

This looks like a really cool Peripheral Setup. I would be delighted to take one of those sets  ;)

That keyboard looks good. I love this minimalist design.

Gimmi one. :)

I would love to have the headset since my current ones recently broke so having a nice new one would really make my day.

The best thing is the headset, because i like the wood finish :)

Linus and Feenix, my vote would have to go to the Aria headset...though my reasoning is a little biased...

My current 6 year old headset is soldered in 6 different places, held together by 5 Popsicle sticks wrapped with electrical tap, J-B welded in almost every nook and cranny, and as per the Linus way, zip-tied in 2 different locations (to hold mic). Now I'm not complaining, mine works...it looks like Frankenstein saw fire around my headset one too many times... BUT IT WORKS!

However, the handmade assembly, beveled aluminum casing, and single steel band of the Aria head set are all marvelous when compared to my headsets terrible design. It would be nice to own a piece of fine art and electronics rather than my...errmrm... Lemon?

The 100% memory foam and protein leather ear-cushions that completely surround your ear is another good reason too! ..I'm tired of ear sweats...

Also...I like wood...it's who I am...don't judge

Now...if I could just remember my Twitter account info... :P

I saw the wood grain on the headset and was sold. I LOVE the look of the wood and the logo just makes it so perfect. If i don't win one, i'll just have to save a little and buy one for myself.

I personally like the style of the keyboard (basic but at least it doesn't blind you with pretty lights) and how it uses cherry mx Brown switches...Pretty neat stuff :D

Good luck guys and prepare....for...fallout 4....oh wait..prepare for the winners!!! 

*NAILED IT*

Im liking the headphones, im currently using some apple earphones so they are poop, those headphones look so comfortable and have a lovely finish to them, not to mention the ear couchins look so comfortable!, definitely looking to grab myself a pair of nice headphones, cant afford any at the moment. Thanks

The keyboard looks super neat! And the brown switches are the cherry on the top!  
Design aesthetics are on point!
These would complete my setup looking fine!! :D

Thanks Guys!

CPU: Intel i7 4790 Quad-Core (8 threads) 3.6GHz - 4.0GHz (Turbo) | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87  | RAM: HyperX 16Gb(2x8Gb) 1866MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Case: NZXT S340 | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Case Fans:  NZXT FN V2 120mm x2, Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm x2 | PSU: Seasonic S12G 550 | Lighting: Darkside RGB LED Strip SSD: Samsung 850 EVO | Monitor: ASUS PB258Q | OS: Ubuntu 14.04