Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would just appreciate the Aria headset because it just awesome looking an would perfectly fit my PC room/setup that i'm working on because of the wood. Also the Nascita mouse would be fitting the build really good.

If i win and you want me to send a picture in the room when it's done for advertising and stuff  :P . 

Dread

The Pheonix Aria headset would be the best! I'm stuck with a turtle beach ear force X11 and it sounds like complete crap...

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

I never used any of Feenix peripherals because i live in Jamaica, but i would want the keyboard :)

The Autore keyboard - I must have it! :)! Love it.

Wanted to try this collection :)

And i need an new keyboard, mouse and headphones :)

man those headphone look beautiful, such an awesome sleek design and wooden back headphones almost always give a better, more natural sound. the Feenix Aria Heads is definitely my favourite.

Would love to win this giveaway because I love the feel of the Nascita mouse and industrial look and great sound of the Aria headset. 

Pretty please can i have it? :D

Feenix Aria headset looks great. Every product on the giveaway has a serious look with dark colors and accents. Happy they aren't too flashy and "gamer"-y.

Love their Products, i wish i could use them because these products arent available in my country, so if i win, this might be my lucky product. Hope for the best and thanks for the oppertunity !

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Id love a new mousepad! Thanks for doing this giveaway. 

Mobo: MSI 970a-G46 CPU: FX-6300(4.5ghz @ 1.514v) Cooler: CMHyper212 PS: Raidmax 600w (80+) Case: CM Haf912 GPU: Sapphire 7870Ghz Ed. (1.3ghz @ 1.300v) 

Totally digging this headset. I can see this being an awesome addition to my setup. Love the wood tones!

Love the look of the keyboard. The mousepad looks dang nice as well.

Awesome! thanks to LTT and Feenix for the awesome give away. great opportunity for people like me who can't afford them for themselves. i think my favorite product is the Aria, it's beautiful and practical. 

Yoink!

Oh man the Feenix Autore Keyboard looks clean!  so many other brands tack on stuff and i just want a nice clean look.