Feenix Collection Giveaway

GIFT ME KEYBOARD  :ph34r:

Truth be told, the Autore keyboard is one of the better looking mechanical ones because of its sleekness. Plus Brown switches, yes please!

I really like all the products they look great however the wooden finish on the headphones looks amazing. I don't care if it makes the quality better they are damn sexy 

I really like the look of the mouse pad because it has a large surface area because i have a low ish sensitivity and looks like it would go well with my setup as well as everything else :P

The Autore keyboard, style over substance definitely in this case but it just looks so sleek!

I think all of the products are awesome overall. Very interested in the headset over the others as its has the perfect unique style i love. The Japanese pine wood sides that just mix perfectly with the sliver aluminum. If have the money in the future it is definitely something i would buy.

FEENIX is definitely looking at strong with these products and will hopefully see them sponsor some gaming teams in the future.

I like the mousepad most, it looks super clean and really decent build quality too.

I like the mouse, the keyboard would be great but it's not ISO so it would be wasted. :D

I love that keyboards "stealthy" look... all of their products look amazing hope i win :) 

I like the keyboard because it is subtle with all the flashy stuff going on these days with basically all of the other flagship keyboards.

The keyboard and mouse would be an awesome edition to my peripherals
Goodluck to all! 

Definitely the Feenix Aria,looks so elegant and simple,would love to have one!

i Like the headset best because in my favourite movies there is often japanese wood so i am familiar with it and fond of it

I really like the headphones because they look just awesome and I've never really had a pair of headphones like it before, just an old pair of Bose ones that are starting to fall apart. I can tell the sound quality would be amazing and I'd love to have it. Thanks!