Feenix Collection Giveaway

Just upgraded my mouse and really need a keyboard! Good luck to those entering.

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

From the video they all look so nice so I will take anyone of those please :)

Hey love the black headset its sharp and I could totally see myself wearing those.

i would love to enter this giveaway, but im sick and tired in being forced into using twitter. twitter this, twitter that, facebook this, facebook that. follow me here, follow me there.. im having to log into 3 different sites just to enter a damn giveaway. i cant help im an introvert and i have 0 desire to connect with other random people on facebook or twitter. i guess thats why im shit ass poor

Would have to go with the Feenix Aria Headset, it has a classic look that I've (personally) never seen in a headset before, although the mousepad does look crisp.

I would want the headphones just because they're really sexy

I would have to say the Nascita, I am in need of a new mouse and this one looks amazing, also the aria would be great because my current mic recently stopped working. Although all these products are amazing those would be my first picks.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway and good luck to everyone else. 

The keyboard would be great for a gaming session ☺

I must say I have never used their products before. The mouse pad looks of quality and something nicer then I have ever used. The key board looks like nothing to flashy but of simple quality build. The mouse is good looking and looks very comfortable. That leaves me to my favorite looking product, the headphones. I really like the wood grain design, I'm not sure what to say except they look classy and comfortable. 

I think this giveaway ends yesterday , but why people keep answering this  :unsure: ah whatever , Good Luck all , Is the winner has been choose ?

Really in need for an upgrade. My headset broke several months ago (Razer Electra's) and now I am using my apple earpods with an Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard from 2003 and a Labtec Optical Mouse from at least 10 years ago.

The keyboard! You can't go wrong with a good mechanical keyboard.

Hello to all involved in this wonderful giveaway.

I am a big enthusiastic of gaming pc's and their peripherals even though i don’t own 1 yet due to my limited budget.

i want to say that all of your products look wonderful in my eyes, and i think they are a big success due to the well thought and technologies in them and their slick designs.

Thank you Linus Media Group and Feenix for the opportunity of having a GO at this giveaway.

I think my favorite Feenix product is the Autore keyboard. It's simple, clean, and best of all it has MX Browns!

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to use a Feenix product, however I would love to try out the headset in particular, because right now I use an el cheapo headset and the sound is not good. :)

I love the Aria headset due to the beautifully designed exterior, and it would be great to replace my broken G930's.

:)