Feenix Collection Giveaway

All their products look awesome and besides i've been wanting a mouse for a while @.@

Would love this! I like my steelseries stuff alright, but this would be a whole other level! It looks outright gorgeous and i'd love to have a mechanical keyboard that would even match the rest of my peripherals

Edited by Pesf

I would like the headset because it would complement my desk (which is also made out of wood)

i would like the headset because it would complement my desk(which is also made out of wood)

I would go for the Aria every time. You can't get cooler that wood grain headphones.

Transitioning Console Peasant

My Build

That mouse looks great! Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Edit: I have been using the same $10 GE mouse for 6+ years. I would love an upgrade, and this mouse is sleek.

Hello,

I know I'm a new user and I would look like a prick for not being active in here and just signing in to get something for free, but honestly I have been following linus for years now but I just never had the chance to be active in here.

goodluck to whoever wins even if it's not me ^_^

Ze keyboard, contains the right mixture of productivity and enjoyment.

To be honest. WOW. i haven't seen such nice hardware. They all look amazing. Very modern looking and sexy. just enough too not be over the top. 

To be honest. WOW. i haven't seen such nice hardware. They all look amazing. Very modern looking and sexy. just enough too not be over the top. 

The Autore Keyboard looks like it could survive a beating and still look good while doing it.  As a college student that is very attractive to me.

-Jarro

All of Feenix's products are very polished and provide both an outstanding performance and experience! If I had to choose my favorite of the 4 products, I would have to go with the classy headset. Alot of headsets on the market are bulky and unattractive, however, this headset has a very nice wooden finish on it and one of the most aesthetically pleasing I've come across.

Thank you feenix and Linus (and crew), for letting your fan base participate in this contest!

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Would love to have the headset,it looks amazing and very premium, and I bet it sounds amazing too! 

I want to say that my favorite product would have to be a mouse, and keyboard.  As my current ones are not up to par with gaming.  Well regardless, kudos to Feenix for this amazing giveaway.

count me in or something idk.

EDIT: keyboard is my favorite because of dat clickity clack.

Feenix Aria. I mean, just look at the wooden finish. 

My favourite product is that mouse. God damn is it gorgeous.

I hope it isn't too late to enter, but this is awesome either way! Finally decided to join the site after being subbed for years!