Feenix Collection Giveaway

Favorite product is the  Feenix Nascita Mouse. Why? Well it feels AMAZING, its black and white(with the lighting on), braided cable w/ gold plated thing so it last longer for sure!  and it  just feels great for my hand size plus it matches with my msi krait black and white pc so thats good

The headse tthe quality of the exterior is amazing, and must have an audio fidelity

I think feenix has some of the best mice ive ever used and would love to have one for myself

The Aria is my favorite but they all look awesome!

Hope I win, I could use the upgrades!

Im gona have to cast my vote for the Autore keyboard just because its a gaming keyboard that dose not look like one it looks clean and professional 

My fav would be the Aria mouse because a good mouse can greatly improve the experience (and I could use one right now because mine is kinda broken :unsure: ).

But these headphones look nice as well

Holy crap, I'd like those headphones, they look frikkin amaaazing. The build quality and choice of materials looks absolutely awesome!

The headset is the best one. i really like the mouse and the keyboard but i have a laptop and i already have a mouse so i don't need those although they are awesome and my opinion about the keyboard is that it has a industrial look and that's good because it means higher quality keyboard but it doesn't look like a gaming keyboard. and the headset is absolutely awesome it look like a really high quality headphones and it is. 

My favorite product is the Feenix Autore because I love the clean/professional look that can be hard to find nowadays. I also like the mousepad due to precise the tracking is. 

yo that Nascita head set looks really comfortable and looks like it can dish out some quality sound as well as some hipster aesthetics.

I would love to win any of thoose but I just love that headset ... The combo of that japanese pine wood and that metallic finish is just awesome ! Sorry for my bad english .. Lol

Headphones are my favourite, although, that might be something to do with my breaking g430s too!

The Feenix Aria headset is my favorite because i love the look of it and need a new headset.

Good luck to all. 

My favorite Feenix product is the Dimora because it is framed with plastic so it wont move around too much. (my current one does)

The Aria headset would fit amazingly with my wood desk that I just got to spice up my setup. They would be a very beautiful cherry on top!

The keyboard would be my choice, I've never owned a mech keyboard before, but cherry mx browns would be my preference, and these have them :)

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

The keyboard would be my choice, I've never owned a mech keyboard before, but cherry mx browns would be my preference, and these have them :)

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

wow the headset looks pretty sick. classy ahah wouldn't mind having one! :D

The Aria looks absolutely gorgeous with the fat pads and woodgrain exterior. The Nascita looks wonderful for a nice openhand grip. But my favorite by far would be the looks of the Dimora, most mouse pads are simply just about size and have very little in the way of style. This thing looks sexy as hell, I would hang that on my wall like a picture. :P

All of Feenix products look great and have amazing build quality, my favorite product would definitely be the Aria headset  :D