Feenix Collection Giveaway

I didn't know feenix till now - so lets say "Vitesse" will be my favourite product - no matter what it'll be

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

The  Feenix Aria headset looks really nice with the wood finish and would be a good replacement for me TB PX-21s.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

The feenix Aria headsets because they look professional while looking classical.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

I absolutely love the Feenix Autore Keyboard. Has an amazing, classy aesthetic, and it looks like it has the quality to match.

I like the keyboard because it's better than my old messy one that I still use…

My absolute favorite peripheral from Feenix is their Autore keyboard because of it's very simplistic look with the key caps!

Thanks for giveaway!

Am I too late?
Just saw the tweet xD
Really want the headphones

gl everyone!

that keyboard looks slick, and cherry browns too?  :o 
Thanks for the giveaway! :D

I think my fav one gotta be the keyboard because of it's very simple but nice looking layout. And it has the switches I want too! :D

Guess I'll try too! o/

Do I have to decide on what's my favourite though? :c They all look really nice and my current equipment is pretty shitty... Guess I'd say I like the headset best. That wood looks really awesome and the heaphones I'm currently using gotta be at least 10 years old! (Actually I just looked them up and they were first introduced 1985... O.o)

Those headphones actually look pretty damn good with the wood grain

and the mech looks sweet with those black on black keycaps

So what do I like about these accessories?

It just looks amazing. The industrial design of the keyboard and the wooden finish of the headset.

Just fancy!

So what do I like about these accessories?

It just looks amazing. The industrial design of the keyboard and the wooden finish of the headset.

Just fancy!