Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

Their headset has gotta be one of the most gorgeous cans I've ever seen. Most "gaming headsets" are extremely tacky and have fairly poor design (looking at you Razer), but the darkwood makes it look so sexy I wouldn't even care if it sounded like a tin can with a string attached to it so long as I got to wear it around :D.

I personally like the general look and size of the Feenix Gaming Mousepad (Dimora), the overall look and design of the mousepad look flawless and the underneath is quite a unique idea having arrow shaped cut outs with 12 non-slip rubber pads evenly spaced across the back, All in all i would say that it would be a great addition to any gaming setup.

And the other gear is just a Bonus :)

Those headphones look amazing. Would be a great upgrade for me!

PC Part Picker Link || CPU: Intel i7 4790K @ 5Ghz; MB: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400; GFX: Asus Strix 1080ti; CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass; STORAGE: 500GB Samsung 960 Pro, 250GB 850 Evo, 500GB 850 Evo, 3TB WD Red; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; MONITOR: Acer Predator X34; PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma; Razer Deathadder Chroma, Audeze Mobius;

Devices || Macbook Pro 15" (2016); iPad Pro 12.9"; iPhone X; Lenovo X1 Carbon

Audio Gear || Headphones: Audeze iSine20; Audeze LCD-X; Audeze LCD-3; B&O H5; Sony MDR-1000x; AMP/DAC: Chord Qutest; Pathos Aurium; Bryston BHA-1; Matrix Audio Element X; Benchmark AHB2; Speakers: AudioEngine A5+; Focal Aria 936

"letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why!"

I have no idea what product is my favorite, I have never even heard of this company before today but the products shown look beautiful and I would love the chance to see if they function as well as they look.

Those headphones look sick.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite, it looks simple, elegant, more of my style than those flashy gaming headsets others have. Also, it looks super comfortable, can't wait if I could get a pair cupped to my ear, would listen with it for days straight if I can manage not falling asleep lol :D

Easy, Headphones. That wood texture. Want...

Any chance to get a Nordic layout on the keyboard? English layout would be bit hard to use "åäö"?

So I like the style from all your products.

All are very uncluttered and anyhow sophisticated.

In my ears a Collection Giveaway sounds gorgeous and I hope that the winner has massive fun and gladness with all of your products. I´ll have when I´d win.

Thanks ;)

Hai Linus!

I just want to say I have been an avid gamer all my life, but I have not really had access to any great gaming headphones and I would LOVE the chance to play with some outstanding headphones with amazing build quality, sound quality and great comfort (read from the head-fi review :D), the mousepad would also be amazing as I am still using a normal mousepad to play games such as CSGO. 

Thanks for the chance to win some amazing prizes :D

- Wei ^v^

Oh man, that keyboard is swiiiish!

I like the black lettering on the black keys.

The keyboard would have to be the nicest in my opinion.