Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

Feel like a complete noob for not doing this earlier, but would love to win, the craftsmanship looks superb. Would be real nice if I won! :D

I have been long waited for that professional look mouse and elegant design keyboard!! Surely want one!! Thanks!!

I would love to win because I love feenix products. There keyboard with brown switches is my favorite. I would also love to win because I have a $2000 computer but have the shittest peripherals known to man. Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

erm, because the Feenix Autore keyboard because it would shit on the rubber dome switch one i am currently using. and their stuff looks pretty amazing compared to the other keyboards i've seen.

n ix Autore

My favorite one is the Feenix Aria Headset, because it has a nice sleek design and looks extremely comfortable. Definitely would be something to replace my beats for gaming :P

Santa macarena de bill joe.

I have to say that i can't afford any of the luxurious gaming peripherals of feenix, but they look awesome. Only with the mouse i will be happy, cause i don't have any gaming mouse for my first and new gaming laptop an MSI Apache GE72. To be honest i don't have any gaming accessories to use with my PC. But the looks of this gaming peripherals, especially the Aria headset with japanese pine wood, are delicious. When i have money i will bought at least one. 

If my english is bad is because i am Mexican. Ahuevo triunfo el mal. 

This headset looks super nice and I would LOVE to use it as I am in need of an awesome headset for my new rig!!! Thanks for the giveaway LTT and Feenix!!

Overall design of Feenix products is outstanding for my taste in comparison to any other PC peripherals industry. 

Premium finish and stealthy design features truly set them apart from others.

Golden backplate of Feenix Autore Keyboard is quite an eye catcher for me. Works the design well with their stealthy-legend-keycaps. 

I would love to see company such as Feenix grow and expand the line up of their products to let people have some quality craftsmanship in their hands.

Proud comment from Feenix about their products; "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful" makes me wanna give their products a try.