Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Autore Keyboard is my favorite! It just looks neat and caught my eye.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I would want the headset because I need a good head set for gaming, after my baby girl was born funds have been limited. And when she naps I can't enjoy the time off while gaming because I can't hear anything.

Thanks for the chance to win

Dex

Love the look of the headset, and I'm sure the sound quality will back that up. But they all look amazing, thanks a lot Feenix, great job! 

See the keyboard and mouse I have is the logitech combo one that linus has in in the server room xD

It would be nice to get a little bit of an upgrade :)

the autor looks bomb because it's a mechanical keyboard that looks like something i'd see in my dad's office. kind of like the sleeper of cars

i7 4770K | GTX 1060 GB

The mouse pad is slick as hell, that's all I have to say.

Still wondering what happened to Linus's voice.

I love u linus, and all the staff, and that headsets looks amazing.

I especially like the headphone Feenix Aria Headset and the Feenix Autore Keyboard plus Feenix Nascita Mouse also the Feenix Dimora Mousepad.

I mean all the products are great and the headset with that wood material so good!

Maybe I could get one of each product?

I would be so lucky if I get these !

The Feenix Aria Headset looks absolutely amazing with the walnut finish, I already have a modmic 4.0 so this would complement it even further if I did have to do any voice comms while using it.

Who won?

Relax dude xD At the moment it's three in the morning over there. Have patience. Why don't you hang around on the forum while you wait? I've seen some very nice and helpful people here.

Relax dude xD At the moment it's three in the morning over there. Have patience. Why don't you hang around on the forum while you wait? I've seen some very nice and helpful people here.

Im not in canada so idk actually whats the time i can get it xD

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it looks slim, black and mechanical!

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

I really love that mouse. It looks simple, lightweight, and elegant and does not suffer from the typical gamer focused "all the macro keys" effect.

I am helping a friend with his first PC build and it would be awesome to win this as a gift for him to congratulate him on joining the PC Master Race.

Goodluck to all and a big thanks to Feenix for this awesome giveaway!

I love the Autore minimalistic design, sick of all the flashy "16.8 billion color" keyboards these days  <_<  :P

Im not in canada so idk actually whats the time i can get it xD

I just googled the time. They are in Vancouver if I remember correctly.

I would love to win the Feenix Autore keyboard for the lovely gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches.

I choose Feenix Aria Headset. because that is the only one I can benefit from and the design is not bad.

I have to admit the mouse is really better than the headset but if you are the one bad at gaming (slower reaction), that 1ms really doesn't make any different -_-

I hope the headset come with mic...