Feenix Collection Giveaway

Gotta say the Autore keyboard looks fantastic.  brown switches to boot... so sexy

All of these products look very nice and aesthetic. I think i do like the Keybord the most :)

That keyboard looks awesome! would love to win all those items!

I really enjoyed the clean look of the headphones. I like the addition of the wood and metal. Everything looks very professional and I certainly enjoy the Feenix logo. 

I am in need of a new headset as my wonderful cats have again chewed through the cable on my previous set. 

Loved the new conference room setup... I so want those gaming keyboard, mouse and the headphones are just like icing on the cake...

Those Aria headphones are definitely my favourite in this competition. Wood on headphones, or any tech for that matter, is damn awesome!! 

The headset looks amazing. I have always used the cheapest crap that I could find and it would be nice to have a high quality headset like the one Feenix has made. I may have to get a few of these for Christmas gifts for my kids.

That stealthy looking Autore keyboard would look awesome on my desk, I don't really buy into the colour flashing ones and its about time I change from the membrane keyboard that came with my pc about 7 years ago haha. And that headset would certainly be able to make me forget the mistake of buying a Turtle Beach one #Regerts!!!

simple elegant design and free stuff what else is there to want

I've never really used a feenix gear but I feel like I should upgrade from my 6 year old default Emachines keyboard and my general electric optical mouse ho97769 for gaming haha. 

Best of luck everyone 

Nice, i would like the Headphones... mine are like the oldest thing from my current setup :D

Love this and would love to win,

My favorite things from Feenix are their keyboards.Just amazing and very comfy.

Has to be headphones because they have Japanese pine. I like pine trees, and I'm an absolute weeb.

I cry myself to sleep at night due to not being in Japan. I need to have this headset with it's Japanese pine so I don't have an emotional breakdown.\

Please, STOP THE NYUS! THEY'RE TOO KAWAII!!! TOO KAWAII!!!

*10 minutes of manic crying*

They all look absolutely stunning! Feenix knows how to add clean looks to tech products.

If I had to choose one, it would be the Feenix Autore Keyboard for its stealthy look with genuine Cherry MX Brown switches.

I really like Aria Headset they look really elegant and I'm realy in love with them :), but thing thats really appealing to me is that separate audio channel for left and right which makes them sound even better.. 

new pair of headphones would be nice c:

I really like the Autore keyboard, it has a really nice design that would look great with any set up. The cherry mx browns are also clicky while not over the top clicky.

That keyboard though oh my gehrd

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Feenix Aria headset! 

It looks like a thing

Mmmmh I'm gonna go with headphones...

YES! I DEFINITELY CRAVE THOSE HEADPHONES!

Back to normal. Good luck everyone :)