Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would like to win a Feenix Autore Keyboard because am using a 5 year old acer keyboard (not a gaming keyboard + its so loud when i click one of a large buttons) which my dad gave me still kinda work, so yeah i would be happy to win a new keyboard and now about the Feenix Autore keyboard (Gaming keyboard that what I need + it look comfortable and quite) the design looks epic the horizontal curves on the buttons, the edging of the keyboard looks amazing, even the bottom of the mechanical button looks awesome GOLD!! plated B) . 

I would be happy if i won the keyboard  :wub: .

Good luck to the other guys who wants the keyboard :)

5 Year old Acer Keyboard  :'( so old and loud

post-268546-0-54707000-1446728871_thumb.

I love the keyboard, already used it a few times.  But I don't know anything about their other products.

November 11 is going to be my birthday I am going to be 30 so consider me entered in this giveaway!

I think the keyboard looks the best because damn, its almost blank but has the text on there in black? And on top of that it has Cherry MX Brown keyswitches? Damn straight I want it.

I like the Feenix Autore keyboard because it looks simple yet really nice

I want a Feenix Mechanical gaming keyboard as  I have have other things but currently using a Logitech classic and its sucks.

i would love to win the feenix collection, i like the Autore the most because of its simple black look while still having some serious mechanical keys but still they are all amazing. if i would win it would also be awesome because i am building a budget gaming pc (300 euro)  and i do have some old peripherals from which the youngest ones are my headphone an mouse which both are 3 year old and an IBM keyboard from which i couldn't even guess the age haha.

I love the keyboard because it has my favorite cherry mx switches and it really looks awesome .

My Birthday is the 15th of November :rolleyes:  just few days after the giveaway so that would be .

Thanks Anyway from KSA.

I like Feenix gaming mousepad because have bezel 

I would be most excited about the headphones actually. I love mechanical keyboards so much that I've sworn off of rubber domes, the mouse looks awesome, and who doesn't love a mousepad like that, but the real winner for me would be the headphones.

I must say I like their headset the best. The wood finish looks gorgeous. :)

I like the keyboard it looks minimal and not to gamery!

Kinda curious about the headset  ^_^

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

In my opinion the Feenix Nascita is one Of the best looking mouse I have ever seen . But must say all there products look great and well made.

Good luck to all :)

From Your man Taylor1hop

I like the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks very premium and has a solid build quality.

my favourite product would be the Feenix Aria Headset simply because I love premium Materials and it just looks amazing... I can't comment on the sound because I haven't had a chance to put them on yet.

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Love that keyboard, so stealthy <3

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

I really like how the Nascita is designed; the right click button is longer than the left click which makes perfect sense since middle finger is longer than index finger.