Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love that slick black keyboard!

It will go nicley with my black on black setup.
Besides that, my current keyboard drives me mad.
Ever sience i got new speakers, It rattles whenever the base goes below 80 Hz.

Which Feenix products do I like? All of them. They made me to join this community. :D Cheers I hope to change my old cheap keyboard and good luck for all. :)

Hi Linus!

I would like to enter the give away because I am actually looking for a good gaming headset.

Also my personal favorite product is the  keyboard!

Thanks!

Greetings Fellow Humans!

i do love the the japanese pine headphones, the wood has a very nice grain and will look brilliant next to my pot of japanese oak and pine drumsticks. sound quality is very important being a musician, a rich sound is very helpful when trying to learn a song as you need to be able to hear the full depth of the music to know what is coming next in the song. as well as this i am also an avid gamer who plays a lot of first person story rich games, most of which are shooters so being able to hear where people are is very important, especially in stealth games.

The headset looks nicer than what I am currently using.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

hey, i always dreaming for a new headset and mouse, literally

and that headset looks really nice, and it's really nice if i can get that mouse, it's better than mine right now (logitech m185 wireless => is.gd/Goxyu6 , yep, don't judge!)

i wish i could win!

My razer black widow ultimate quit on me and this would be a great replacement for the keyboard and a brand new mouse!

Hello from Myanmar!,

I really like the mouse from them, hope to replace my dying steelseries mouse which keeps disconnecting in the middle of regular use. I've never won anything from these giveaways and I hope I win one someday!

I sure hope that this contest is opened world wide because i does love them keyboard fellas xD

My name is Jason. I'm in a dark hotel room here somewhere in Asia playing Minecraft with my cheap lenovo laptop paired with my 3$ mouse with 50 DPI and a cardboard for a mousepad. The keyboard from my laptop was broken and I had to use an external keyboard from Dell which was from eleven years ago. It didn't have an "S" key so i cant turn back from all the zombies and creepers in minecraft. The game was running at 10 FPS but it was sufficient enough for me as i was enjoying the game like watching pictures. I am fairly enjoying my gameplay as 10 FPS can surely broaden your skills in minecraft. On the other bed across the room was my older brother LINUX who despises me for striving to be the best competitive minecraft player.

"Its kind of sad that people think they can be a great minecraft player these days" he says. "People with no talent in creativity and fast reflex skills can surely just fail in the competitive environment".

Sadly he was right. My 50 DPI mouse surely cant handle reflexes that fast enough and 10 fps is not sufficient in the competetive world. I had to find a way to achieve greatness in the minecraft competitive world but my components were not good enough. "Just you wait brother, i can achieve my dream and you can suck my dick when i will" I replied.

I turned my back away and covered myself in my blanket as i was about to sleep. i grabbed my phone and turned to youtube/LINUSTECHTIPS to see what they have in store for the PCMASTERRACE with their perfect product placement and their plead for likes and dislikes. 

Then i saw those glorious free giveaways that they try to give away because apparently they have unlimited supply of tech things that companies give to them for the glory of the pc master race. "THOSE PENIX KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CAN SURELY HELP ME IN MY COMPETITIVE GAMING CAREER" i said to my self. I turned of my phone, covered myself in a blanket and proceeded to sleep in peace as i imagine winning the penix set

i really liked the headset looking really cool

also the moue pad is interesting

Could I please win :D.

Because i'm always that guy who never wins any prizes or any raffles so this would be the first time i have won something. Also these peripherals look sweet as!! and i cant afford them :'(.  Thankyou! :P

I like the mousepad the best, it just looks so clean and classy!

OMG THE KEYBOARD IS SO SWEET!! Well, i gotta admit that I've never heard of Feenix before.STILL, their products are awesome!!Hope i can win tat keyboard!! :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!! :lol:  :lol:

Best of luck everyone! Would be nice if I am lucky though :)

Mmmmmmm Dat keyboard looks badass, with smooth keycaps, goooood build quality, all accompanied by the smoooooooth sounds of cherry mx mechanical key switches oooooh how that turns me onnnnn. Gabe plz let win, Volvo plz.

That mousepad! Looks so sleek

My name is Jason. I'm in a dark hotel room here somewhere in Asia playing Minecraft with my cheap lenovo laptop paired with my 3$ mouse with 50 DPI and a cardboard for a mousepad. The keyboard from my laptop was broken and I had to use an external keyboard from Dell which was from eleven years ago. It didn't have an "S" key so i cant turn back from all the zombies and creepers in minecraft. The game was running at 10 FPS but it was sufficient enough for me as i was enjoying the game like watching pictures. I am fairly enjoying my gameplay as 10 FPS can surely broaden your skills in minecraft. On the other bed across the room was my older brother LINUX who despises me for striving to be the best competitive minecraft player.

"Its kind of sad that people think they can be a great minecraft player these days" he says. "People with no talent in creativity and fast reflex skills can surely just fail in the competitive environment".

Sadly he was right. My 50 DPI mouse surely cant handle reflexes that fast enough and 10 fps is not sufficient in the competetive world. I had to find a way to achieve greatness in the minecraft competitive world but my components were not good enough. "Just you wait brother, i can achieve my dream and you can suck my dick when i will" I replied.

I turned my back away and covered myself in my blanket as i was about to sleep. i grabbed my phone and turned to youtube/LINUSTECHTIPS to see what they have in store for the PCMASTERRACE with their perfect product placement and their plead for likes and dislikes. 

Then i saw those glorious free giveaways that they try to give away because apparently they have unlimited supply of tech things that companies give to them for the glory of the pc master race. "THOSE PENIX KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CAN SURELY HELP ME IN MY COMPETITIVE GAMING CAREER" i said to my self. I turned of my phone, covered myself in a blanket and proceeded to sleep in peace as i imagine winning the penix set

. Lmaoooo says his s key doesn't work lmaooooo

This would be a great addition to my Gaming PC. Here's to winning for me and for you!

Online:HP Stream 13 c-010nr(StreamBox), CC-001, Acer Aspire 5349, HP 15-af011ca(CCPavilion7)

Partial:Gateway Unknown

Dead:Compaq Deskpro EN, Toshiba Satellite C650D, Genesis-PC(HP Pavilion G57)

There just damn pretty FFS and i need them ;)

Seriously though there aesthetic is clean and professional looking with a fantastic design.

Personally I love the way they all look. Nice black coloring, not too flashy, and the Nascita is such a beautiful mouse. Perfect design, not too many buttons, and a nice size as well. Absolutely gorgeous.

All their stuff look amazing, but i'll have to say that the keyboard and its stealthy design appeals to me the most.

The headphones look pretty clean imo.

Also @nicklmg could we next time have a min. post requirement on these so it doesn't end up like the intel nuc giveaway.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.