Feenix Collection Giveaway

OMG how can I even comment.. They look awesome! the keyboard looks so comfortable *.*
fb.com/jeelas

I've not heard of Feenix before. Build quality is very important for me, and they have it. That and good looks- a winning combo for me.

Out of all their products so far, I like the Autore best- Why? Just look at it. She is so beautiful  :wub:

Honestly, first time hearing about this brand. But hey if linus is giving it away then i got to believe it has quality, and yea I like the brand & products already ... Nice and sleek.. Beautiful actually 
Favourite has to be the Dimora mouse-pad, it's just so sleek! 

They are all my favourite, they all look so sleek and well designed. Everything feels like a lot of time, effort and design consideration went into the making of these products. And because I'm a student, I'm poor these would be fantastic for me.

Cheers 

The Feenix Aria Headset Is sure my favourite,
to be honest i was quite disappointed with few Headsets which i tried from bunch of different brands,
but i think and hope that the Feenix Aria Headset will be out standing headset in no time,

and i certainly wish to have the opportunity to try it.

i like that autore keyboard cause i always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard and that looks so good with a nice simple design ! also like the shape of that mouce

What a beautiful japanese wood finish on that headset, it will go great in my life of decadent luxury with these products I may even turn into Robert Goulet. Running around with my new fancy non peasantry gaming peripherals that is this magnificent collection of Feenix products. Feenix, rising in the luxury. 

b7ac0ee71398dc5913187fa269aba23e.jpg?ito

I love those pinewood ear cups of the headphones. May the force help me with this.

Good day

I like the look of the Earphones and set looks very extreme  will like to have this for my PC but i don't know if you can get this in South Africa. I will really like to win this set. 

Everything looks amazing and the whole set together is just perfect to have on your desk.

But my favorite is the Feenix Aria Headset. That brown wood look combined with brushed metal parts and some black is very beautiful

I like the autore keyboard because they look professional. GLHF everyone!

I'd like to enter this giveaway! It would be great because my mouse is starting to double click by itself and the scrolling wheel button is not working. Plus, I don't have a mousepad.

My favourite is probably the headset because I love that Japanese pine wood. It just looks great.

Would really love to win this giveaway as i'm currently building my first desktop.

My favourite looking product has to be the Dimora. I haven't seen many refined looking mousepads and this has to be the nicest one I've seen. Happy to substaniate that if I ever get my hands on one too!

I can't realy say which is my Favorite, havent owned any of them, but....

That headseat looks AMAZING, i think they would sound incredable compared to my non existant headset.

I would definitly let the ladies check me out sporting those badboys, NOT TOUCH, just look.

I need me some Feenix..

The best of those listed would be the mouse, it is to me very aesthetically pleasing and it looks as though it would conform to my hand nicely which would be great for photo and or video editing.

the included macro keys also would come in handy when keying and using short cuts in any work productive program.

If I were to choose It would definitely be the mouse :)

My favorite Feenix product would be the feenix aria because I care a lot about sound but being able to still look classy because of the wood finish is a win win. 

I like the keyboard because it looks cool...

To be honest, I tried Feenix few times at my friends and I loved the experience! Everything looks so slick and stealthy and I like that! Unfortunately they are, for now, out of my price league, so winning this would be great tbh.

Enjoy!