Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headphones look AMAZING. I love the colour and simplicity of it. Its got a really nice feel to it. I'd love to test them out!! :P

It would be a great and much needed replacement for my "budget headphones" - a pair of free headphones you get when you fly on a plane...

post-277797-0-51246100-1446713987.jpg

Gotta love the looks and quality of those headphones! they also look real sick. :D

i think the headset looks cool with some wood crafting magic plus the logo. it will be nice if lay my hands to that thing

I would love to win the keyboard or headset,

they look amazing

The Dimora is probably one of the most GORGEOUS mouse pads I have ever been privileged to lay my eyes on :D sure could use some  new ripherpals if you know what I mean haha 

ooh my god, dem headphones look soo good!

i want it! and i could really use it...

The headset looks super comfy. Assuming the drivers are well tuned and the mic actually manages to pickup only vox without popping the p's and b's i'd go for that. It's nice to see manufacturers focusing on the full spectrum of frequency response rather than just making super-tweeter/sub-woofer headbands. I'd be interested to know if they've actually created a resonating cavity with the wood finish too..

Having said that, the mouse looks decent too. It'd be nice to swap out my Func with something better suited to gaming.

[edit] also wtf happened to linus voice at the end there, and aren't blues his favourite switches?

The keyboard looks amazing.  Super minimalist, and probably of great quality.  I want it bad!

Loving it slick sideand design.Props to u guys.

Can i have it :D

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks awesome

Hope you guys do a review on it soon

select me at random  ;) I'm a japanese pinewood lover.

The headphones are my favourite - the wood finish looks great

That keyboard is definitely my favourite, love the minimalist design, would look great on my desk! Thanks

I've been drooling at the feenix collection for over a year now, always wanting to buy, but as a student never been able to squeeze this in to my budget!

It would be awesome to win. I've always enjoyed Linus Tech videos, days filled with stress gets much better when you can take 15 minutes time out and enjoy a Tech video. :)

i would like to win so i can give it to my older brother for Christmas he loves the feel of the mechanical keyboard and i know he will love that  Autore keyboard design simple, sleek and stunning!

I am also sure he will love those headsets he really needs an awesome looking pair that is going to sound great too.

I personally like the mouse looks very functional and forms to the hand.

My sister owns a Feenix Nascita mouse. Here is hoping I can win one so we can match  :P .

Would love the headset. Need something that is comfy and compliments my lavish gaming life style. Lol

I like all the products! More specifically, I like the how aesthetically pleasing and simplistic all of the products look! Can't say much more, being that I don't own them, but I'll definitely get my hands on some! :D

Got registered to the forum for this giveaway. I like the headset. Looks cool and I was looking to buy a good headset for my gaming and games recording.

I like the Autore. Looks so minimal and elegant. I like the colours. Would like a mechanical keyboard to level up my PC-Gaming