Feenix Collection Giveaway

I need those Auria headphones! It's near impossible to find a set that fit my elephant ears, but they look like they could do the job.

I LEIK EVERYTINGS PLS actually i split some juice on my mouse mat the other day and it wont come out lol

aria headphones because its better then my taped headphones and the aria has wood on it :)

Their products look great, and I especially like the keyboard, it has a stealth look that would fit my setup super nicely :]

Thanks to Linus and Feenix for this give away. I've always wanted to get a headset for gaming, music, and films but I've never had the spare money to get a stunning set like the Aria headset, the attention detail and quality materiels used just make this headset so much better.

Thanks for the giveaway, if I get these I will be able to watch Linus in style and comfort :)

The aria headset is so classy. Love the wood finish. Imagine how good it sounds.

I love the look of the Autore keyboard. Very minimalistic and sleek. The addition of brown switches is definitely a plus as well.

I love the headphones as it makes me look so much more hipster then i already am?!#$%^&*()_+

Keyboard uses Cherry MX Brown switches which are already great, the aesthetics and craftsmanship are a big plus.

Hello all,

the keyboard looks awesome, I love the clean look.

Regards,

Freepyro

My favorite product is the aria headset because its comfortable, And has a very high quality sound output.. and the dimora mousepad because of its hard flat finish that its not easy to get bended (unless it is forced) in order to prevent curves on the surface that my mouse is gliding on .. this is my opinion and thanks in advance linus media group :> Hope i get selected.

MORE POWER

PS. LINUS YOU'RE THE GREATEST

I like your Keyboard becaus its nice desing and its very quiet. expecialy for me because then i will use it for gaming an writing maybee word Documents.

I'm putting my comment on the doodly doo caz i must haz this!!! :)

I'm a real Audio Buff. I love to just select my favorite music and stare out my window and look at the stars. Weird I know. I've heard the sound of those headphones before at a friends house and I've wanted a pair ever since.

The Keyboard looks amazing and would go nicely with my set up. Also the mousepad is epic. :)

I've always loved the look of Feenix's products but the Autore is absolutely gorgeous.

I could really use a new keyboard., along with a nice new pair of headphones. I have been using mx switches for sometime now. They are simply amazing.

First of all, I just wanna say these are the best that ive seen yet. Sure there are the ones from razer, corsair, and some other companies but these to me stand of from the rest. Its nice to see some changes in the line up of gaming peripherals. Especially the keyboard cool looking, sleek, and awesome, it defenitely stands out from the rest of the line up because of its simplicity and stealthy look. Honestly the other keyboards are overkill anyway but this takes the cake.

As for the mouse and the mousepad, again to me thay stand out from the rest. Its really nice to see something thats cool looking, sleek, and awesome but still simple. And also for the Aria, what a great deasign especially the japanese wood.

Overall this peripherals are great and it truely stands out from the rest of the "overkill" looks of the other peripherals.

"the passion never dies it is reborn"

I love the design of the headphones but I always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard