Feenix Collection Giveaway

Wondering if I'll be lucky with this or not. hmm.. never really used any of those, so cant do any favourites, but they all sure look pretty amazing. 

Hi.

I would have to say my favorite Feenix product is the Autore keyboard. I've never really owned a mechanical keyboard but it looks amazing and really classy. I also think my favorite key would be the brown switch so it seems to be a perfect fit for me. All together i would say it has a REALLY solid build quality and does not look overly flashy.

Thanks for reading my sext

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for taking the time to read my little piece. 

Best regards DJ.

now there are 2 dj's om this forum( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Unfortunately I have not had the great pleasure of owning any Feenix products, but my one of my friends owns a Feenix Nascita and when I go to his house I beg him to let me use it and I would very much love to win this so I don't have to get on my knees and grovel for the use of his. :P

That Japanese Pine wood headphones looks good.

My personal favourite is the keyboard mainly because it has cherry mx Browns which is the sweet spot for me because it is not too quiet and not too loud. I also like the keyboard because it is black and just looks so sleek.

Linus you are so close to 2 mil subs, congrats man and keep up the good work

Feenix I am very grateful to you for doing this giveaway, nowadays lots of gaming peripherals are too expensive and I've been trying to lay my hands on cheap but good peripherals and I couldn't seem to find any. I believe your peripherals will be good quality and durable.

The internet wizards told me this was the giveaway I was finally going to win. Are you going to disagree with the internet wizards Linus Tech and staff?

I would love to have the Feenix Autore Keyboard, I've been meaning to get a mechanical keyboard for a while now and been wanting to make an account on the forum as well.

Thanks guys for the giveaway, will show some love to Feenix on twitter for sure :D

I've been looking for some good Quality Headphone and a new keyboard for a while and all of the Feenix stuff (especially the glorious headphones) look absolutely amazing.

Those are mighty fancy head phones why have I never herd of Feenix before though.

And is this so your king of the LAN partys from now on?

They all look so nice! But I LOVE that headset! The wood on the sides makes it look really nice and it looks extremly comfortable to wear. That headset would go perfectly with my setup ;D

Right so, all of the products offered by FEENIX are gorgeous. If I were to choose one and only one as my favorite I would have to pick the Autore keryboard because of the raw minimalist design of it. That keyboard reminds me a lot of modern import car modification where the only requirements are a set of non-stock wheels and a clean paint job of a solid colour, which is a high contrast of the uberflashy fast and furious millennial era showcars & other computer peripherals on the market. 

Simplicity is often the only requirement to look stunning.

TL;DR - Bells and Whistles need not apply.

There is not enough wood in gaming. I really crave for that aria headset now. 

Like the FEENIX ARIA, like the wood instead of metal or plastic.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Those headphones! As an music lover and audiophile, having a brand new set of headphones that is made out of quality wood will definitely spice up an eargasm.

I really like Aria Headset because It looks amazing with the wood logo engraving on the sides and the aluminum casing, perfect mix of materials!!! It was love at first sight!

Thanks Feenix and Linus Media Group for the giveaway

the keyboard and mouse i like the best because they look slick and smooth 

I really need a decent headset as of this moment and man that Feenix headset is so godly 

hopefully I'll be able to win this giveaway

I can't wait to hear Queens - Bohemian Rhapsody to test it out of the headset

Low, High, Mids oh man~

The Keyboard, Mouse & Mouse Pad is definitely a great combination and all feels premium specially the design

Cheers to you guys and Feenix for this awesome giveaway

Greetings from Luxembourg!

My favorite is the Autore Keyboard, what I love is the premium looking design and the simplicity. What gaming peripheral companies often misunderstand is that what makes a good device is not the number of LED's flashing brightly in the dark. What I've always looked for is a technically solid piece of hardware that looks clean, modern and stylish. Feenix have nailed it.

I really like the looks of all the peripheral it is very simplistic and i think it will match a build i´m gonna do soon. I especially like Feenix Aria Headset it looks amazing with the combination of wood metal and leather just all around beautiful headset.  

Hi LTT and Feenix, I really like the look of the Aria headphones. Simply mesmerized by the overall look with the large cushions and wood finish.