Feenix Collection Giveaway

Just tried post on phone then again on PC because I thought it was not posting orz

GIVE IT 2 ME ALREADY!!!!!! im waiting eagerly

It'd be pretty cool to have one of those cool products that the cool company, Feenix makes. It'd make me feel really cool. 

I like the Aria the most - super sexy headset! Looks to be of supreme quality. :)

Those headphones look quite nice I think I could find use to them as well as ti every other prize... But the chances of winning this are slimmer than winning a lottery :'( goddamnit linus and your 2000000 subs

love the keyboard, been hunting for one a long time and this one seems very clean and well built.

Altough I am new here I've been watching the youtube channel for a long time and would love to win .

It might seem simple, but I think I like the Feenix Dimora Mousepad the most. All mousepads I've owned so far either had a print that faded over time or had edges that came loose. As I love to have a nice and clean desk, the mousepad often ruins the look. It seems like that won't happen with the mousepad from Dimora!

Good luck to all.

Gotta love black+yellow

Well, i have to say the Autore looks really cool. It is slick looking and I like the Black engraved keykaps. Though i Live in germany, I wanted to buy a US-layout keyboard for programming, f i could get one for free that would be nice.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard. Reason, because of the Cherry MX switches! And it looks badass!

These peripherals are perfect, better than my Microsoft keyboard and mouse!

Praise RNGesus

That keyboard is my favorite by far for the competive edge it could give me in CS:GO.

The Aria headset has to be my favorite, not only is that wood finish amazing, 50mm driver is bigger than what other headset usually uses. Finally, that 10 hz response, this beast would have some pretty sick base! :D

The keyboard is awesome, but those headphones are amazing looking! Feenix gets the gold for those!

Hey Linus and Feenix I would love to obtain the Feenix Aria headset. the clip and microphone duo has me very interested given the quality of the microphone. I am also curious as to how well the microphone works when picking up only my voice and nothing else. Given These accusations i am skeptical and would absolutely love to check it out. Feenix products do look very Premium and good looking definitely including the mouse pad. Thank you for the chance to win would love to give the Aria Headset a good testing. Look forward to hearing back!! :)  ;)

Hi 

I´m max from Germany. 

I would like like to have the headset because my old one is broken.

Gonna go against the grain here and say that the headset looks kinda ridiculous. Mostly because of the bulge ear-cup shape making you look like a crossbreed between a Disney character and an alien. However seeing as I'm alone in my office at home I don't really care that much how I look. 

Mousepad however, wow. Just wow. Don't know how comfortable it might feel with that sleek frame, but it looks amazing nevertheless. 

What I'm trying to say is: gimme plz :P

The Feenix peripherals have a great sleek and minimalistic design. I especially love the keyboard that was shown in the video because it can really go with any system and looks like a really good keyboard overall

I like the keyboard. It looks nice and classy.