Feenix Collection Giveaway

well i will go for the headsets. In a studio with classic furniture there aren't many headsets that you can put on display, but with these ones you should probably do it because they look just perfect! good job Feenix

Hey guys, to be honest mouse is not something that impressed me but keyboard on the other hand does look stealthy and sleak, would love to get my hands on them. Keep up an awesome workLinus, LMG, you are my favorite YouTube channel!

Intel Xeon X5670; Cooler Master V6 with two WFB1212M Deltas; ASUS Rampage III Extreme; CORSAIR Dominator 12GB (2GBx6); ASUS Radeon R9 270 2GB; Creative X-Fi 64MB; CORSAIR Performance Pro 128GB; Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB (2); Antec Signature SG850 850W; LIAN LI PC-V1000Z with AFB1212VHE Delta

the headsets look cool

well i was looking for a headset that looked like this but they were either too expensive or they didnt have a microphone built in and since i saw this headset give away i thought that this is my chance oh well not like im gonna win anyway

and the mouse pad looks good too

All of them. I appreciate the non-obnoxious logos and design

The Autore Keyboard is my favorite, because of the aesthetics and because you can use it in a PS/2 port!

I personally like the design of the headphones despite looking dorky when you actually wear them. I like the smell of wood xD so wearing them would be a treat to me. x)

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

My favourite features of the dimora mousepad and the autore keyboard are the dimoras size, I'm not a big fan of overly huge mouse pads and I don't like really small ones either I think this would be a good size, and the autores cherry mx brown switches they are by far my favourite.

The autore keyboard looks sick, that stealth look is sexy af! Cherry mx switches are absolutely the way to go for quality I feel, and browns are a great choice. Would be really interested to try out that crazy sounding aria headset, japanese pinewood? Gotta know if it does anything for the sound quality haha.

Well, might try to win something this time. :P

That headset looks so good! Would definitely love to win those, it's a good upgrade to my 4 year old Turtle beach headset. xD

The headphones look great, would love to listen to Linus' sexy chainsmoker voice again using them.

My favorite product is the keyboard.  It has Cherry MX Brown switches (my favorite switch type), and it has an amazing and elegant appearance without being a glossy fingerprint and dust magnet (unlike my current keyboard, the daskeyboard Model S Ultimate.

Hi.

I would have to say my favorite Feenix product is the Autore keyboard. I've never really owned a mechanical keyboard but it looks amazing and really classy. I also think my favorite key would be the brown switch so it seems to be a perfect fit for me. All together i would say it has a REALLY solid build quality and does not look overly flashy.

Thanks for reading my sext

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for taking the time to read my little piece. 

Best regards DJ.

I like the Aria headphones because of their sexy design.

i love the headsets. they look really sleeq

Yes please. I am just upgrading my gaming rig and these peripherals look awesome!

I've been thinking about buying a mechanical keyboard for a while and that thing looks amazing! Also my mouse is getting a bit old so yay for that! Good luck to the others too

The mouse is my favorite because I need a new mouse 

So cool I would love to win

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

Plz I need headphones. My audio techincas are falling apart. Those headphones look like they will last for ages.

Thanx

I would love to win the keyboard. I want to taste those sweet cherries. Good luck to evryone!