Feenix Collection Giveaway

Lets see if we can replace my girlfriends junk.

She would loves those headphones for her Audio school work and her keyboard needs an upgrade from the stock dell one.

I would like to win!

My favourite product of them all is all of them. It would look really good and professional with my setup with that STEALTHY vibe to it.

I haven't tried any of their products but i want to. I think their products look very good and it seems like it is a good quality.

Pls let me win.

Feenix Aria Headset 

Because the sounds committed to delivering a headset that doesn't rely on heavy bass to cover up mediocre sound quality, and the Aria will deliver stereo, Dolby ProLogic, and simulated surround sound, 

Build quality is defiantly on the higher end of the spectrum with the only gripe being that they used some plastic for the head adjustment mechanism. Audio Quality is pretty great compared to the crap that I had been using and does not seem to have the same flaws as other "Gaming" Headphones, plus Noise Isolation is Top Notch.

That Keyboard looks awesome , i would love to get a birthday gift like that :D !

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

These look interesting! I'm wondering how they will all work. I might try them myself even if I don't win. :P

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

Ranking the 4 items in the giveaway, i would give the Aria headphones 1st place, not only because it sounds like my fave GOT character but because it has both a professional and gaming look to it, 2nd is the Dimora mouse pad because daym that glossy black border strip and the presentation of the packaging though. 3rd Autore because brown switch all the way :D. 4th but not least is Nascita which looks freaking elegant which would look really well in my setup :)

hoping i get noticed at least :D

Linus > Gaben

I need a new set up! This would make my gaming rig so much better! The head phones looks amazing! Actually everything looks top notch!

I liked the keyboard, nice and simple but with style. And its durable, that's very good.

Japanese wood headphones by the way, seems like bragging rights. xD

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

That keyboard is plain gorgeous with the blacked out look. Quality looking items.

Never heard of Feenix until this video. They definitely do make some smexy lookin' gear. Respect.

I'd absolutely love those headphones. I don't know how they'd compare with my HE-400's but they definitely make a statement and would be cool to wear on my stream :)

I personally have not used any of the Fenix items on the give away ,but  would love to give then a try from what I have heard. Just want to thank you for allowing us a chance to win and review something new like this.

I would love to get an Autore, I thinks It's design Is simply beautifull and elegant.

The keyboard because it's very nice and use the brown swtich (that's my favorite one)

The keyboard has a nice sleek black finish that would like very nice on my desk with my setup

Please if i win i would be extremely happy.

Hey. The Mousepad looks pretty cool. Don't have seen such a "hard plate" yet.

I really appreciate to win this awesome bundle *-)

The aria headset looks nice, to be exact all of their products look nice