Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hoping to win stuff for the computer I'm unable to afford to buy yet... #YOLO #Fenixswag

I really like the keyboard, blank keycaps just look so sexy...

(Also, 'cause mx browns)

Well I don't know about you other users of the internet, but I personally like the Feenix Nascita Gaming mouse cause of its curves which can be admired in both gaming mice and women ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )  ;)

The aria headset looks amazing. Love the attachable cord and boy do the wood look nice :D

Hey Linus!

I personally liked the keyboard a lot because it is simple and stealthy and thats what I like on keyboards.

Would love that Feenix Aria Headset with that awesome looking Japaneses pine wood and logo.

I rly like the look of the Keyboard. So sleek and still noticibly different! And I prefere brown switches. Btw, my 710+ ist slowly breaking down.... 

Never used or tried their products but I can see that the quality seems really good. Well Brown Switches is my favourite also and the headphones look too fantastic! This would be a great uppgrade!

“Darkness! Imprisoning Me! All That I See! Absolute Horror.. I Cannot Live! I Cannot Die! Trapped In Myself! Body My Holding Cell!” 
― Metallica

hay! i need it because my cherry reds are not what i needed and i would like some browns  :lol:

I love the keyboard, clean black looks amazing! Please let me haaaave it ;)

Really nice products.

Never heard of it until now.

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

I really like the look of the Keyboard, I love the high quality feel of their products and would love to have my own set

Hey I Just Completed Making Of My First Ever Pc Buid  And I Need Some Accessories For It Which I Need So Pls consider Me And Give Me This Three Products I Will Sure Make Some Productivity On These.

Talking About Feenix i Had Listened Too Much About This Before This All Three Products Are Best In Class

That keyboard looks so nice! Super clean and solid. Would love to finally try a mechanical keyboard. I've had my same rubberdome keyboard for so many years now.

I've been looking through a bunch of videos about the differences between Cherry keys and browns seem like the best option for me which is what this keyboard has!

Hey guys,

First of i wanna thank you guys over at LMG and Feenix for this opportunity.

To be honest, i haven't heard of this brand before and having my trust on Linus personal favorite, i think my personal favorite is also gonna be with Feenix Autore Keyboard.It does look amazing.Cannot wait to get my fingers typing on it.

Hot damn! I love keyboards and since I've never heard of their keyboards I am interested what they're about.

This is what finally convinced me to create an account here on the LTT forums.

My gosh, it's hard to pick which one is sexiest. All of these are lovely, beautifully crafted peripherals... but I'd better make a decision on one, hmm?

I'd have to select the keyboard. I love the smooth, matte expanse of it, how the key accents are subtle in approach, and I'm sure the cherry switches would feel absolutely amazing. It looks so familiar, and yet exotic, a visitor from the future. I am in love.

I thunk the mouse is my favourite of the products. It's simple, looks great and comfortable and would be good for a new PC gamer like me who is currently using a small rubbish mouse

All of these peripherals are so clean but by far my favorite is the headset. Just looks so damn sexy.