[NA][EU] Introducing How To Gaming, The Community That Wants YOU!

Slash003
8273c4142107dda80a8a37810133a02e.jpg

Hi! I'm part of How To Gaming gaming community, and we need more active members! (Not same thread its been revamped)

✦Who are we?✦

We're just a group of guys who want to have fun. That doesn't mean we can't be serious at times, but most of the time, we're casual players. 

We are not a clan. We do not play a single game, competitively, we play many games, casually (except for Insurgency, we're pretty serious about that)

Quite simply, we just want to have fun and laugh a lot. 

✦What do we do?✦

We play games and have fun doing so! We also just chat about random things. Just like any gaming community!

✦How many members do you plan to get?✦

We plan to get as many members as we see fit. Once we start getting too many, we're simply going to stop accepting members. 

Ideally, the 40-50 ACTIVE member mark is where we're aiming at.

✦What games do we play?✦

We play just about anything. The games we're mostly into are:

Rocket League

Grand Theft Auto V

Insurgency (or as we call it, Insurgery :P)

Battlefield

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Warhammer: End Times Vermintide

Minecraft: Tekkit mod (24/7 server hosting it)

Payday 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Keep Talking and nobody explodes

...AND MORE!

Games we would like to play in the future, with more members

Tabletop Simulator once we start getting enough people (currently only 3 people have it)

Cards Against Humanity game nights (free game http://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/)

The Division

Ark:Survival Evolved

...AND MORE!

✦Are there any requirements to join?✦

Yes there are.

First of all, there is no age requirement to join, as long as you're mature, it's totally fine.

Second of all, and probably the most important aside from respect, is that you must use TeamSpeak and have a mic

If you do not come on TeamSpeak regularly, you will be kicked from the community, because you're basically not even participating.

If you know that you will be away for a while (ie: midterms, finals, something happened in your family, no more Internet, etc) you must notify us.

Last rule is that you must be respectful. Racial slurs are a no-no and try to keep the homophobic slurs to a minimum as well. 

✦How can you join us?✦

Check out the Steam group before joining!

Or the facebook!

Here are some screenshots from our gaming sessions:

2da555365a97883278358c2598920276.jpg

bb1da614b5005980b5c35c91aa142bca.jpg

fce1af022a00b74d75109acca2bd617f.jpg

e83a8184f12463f039dc1dfe1e0ba6d6.jpg

Thank you!

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

wasn't this already a topic?

It was deleted so putting it back up, and it is modified from original.

It was deleted so putting it back up, and it is modified from original.

It's still advertising which is against CoC....

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Wasnt this BloodyValley's topic?

Yes but it was taken down for whatever reason.

-snip-

Probably. Anyways this isnt the exact same thread is changed.

Yeah because the leader @StrongAsFe (BloodyValley) got hit with a ban hammer

I should join.

TBH I'm surprised this group is still alive after bloody kicked almost all active members

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yes but it was taken down for whatever reason.

He got perma'd so naturally the mods wrecked it.

Yeah because the leader @StrongAsFe (BloodyValley) got hit with a ban hammer

I should join.

TBH I'm surprised this group is still alive after bloody kicked almost all active members

You really should. Better yet, just perma yourself.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

It's still advertising which is against CoC....

It's not in LFG.

Geez.

looking for group is an advertising section by default. 

^^

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Obligatory post is obviously obligatory...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

Is being a part of the EU/NA  mandatory ?

No it isnt. As long as you come on sometimes you are fine.

If theres anought people from europe i could join

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If ARK: Survival Evolved becomes a thing for the group, I will join up.

I play ark quite a lot so we can do that.

If theres anought people from europe i could join

There is a good number of EU players in the group i believe

Zero people should attend the teamspeak.

haha

Is being a part of the EU/NA  mandatory ?

Actually not. 

Take me as an example i'm living in SA, and i'm part of the gaming community.

The only problem is that if you're from AU/SEA/Asia are the time zones :P

• 2 weeks later...

Obligatory post is obligatory...again...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad