Mobo compatability

On the build I'm doing (that many of you have seen the planning), PCPartPicker says that some B85 chipset mobo's BIOS needs updates before using Haswell Refresh chips. With these specs will that happen and how to update it if I need to Here are my specs:

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/jV9dkL
Price breakdown by merchant: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/jV9dkL/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($226.71 @ Vuugo)
Motherboard: Biostar B85MG Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($66.98 @ Newegg Canada)
Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($48.98 @ DirectCanada)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.71 @ Vuugo)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($37.99 @ NCIX)
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($47.99 @ NCIX)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($21.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Total: $508.35
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 16:54 EST-0500

Here's the compatibility message: Some Intel B85 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Haswell Refresh CPUs.

Does this affect me and if so what can I do to fix it?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I dont trust ECS one bit...

I dont know if ECS supports USB bios flashing, chances are it doesnt so you will ahve to find a haswell cpu to flash the bios first

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What's the budget and what's the build for? Oh and that PSU is shit.

As for the original question, you MIGHT have to update your BIOS, usually can be done through a USB stick.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

It's a 500 dollar budget PC. And I'm not sure if I can do it over USB, I couldnt find it, maybe you can? And that PC is better than the crappy Antec that I had put in the list

Spoiler

AXIOM

Please answer :(

Spoiler

AXIOM