WB games taking full refunds until the end of 2015 for Arkham Knight

Lightning

the game is not even that bad, it's the nvidia gameworks features that plummet your FPS to the ground like that...turn them off and you'll get good framerates if you have a good PC i played the entire game on a single GTX 780 @ 1440p without issues so it's alright.

Agreed, although, I'm not sure if the issue is vRAM related or performance related. With textures at high and gameworks off I get like 90 average at 1080p (everything else maxed, msaaX2). With textures at normal (honesty, I don't think the difference between high and even low is all that much....) and gameworks on it's also the same level of fine. But when I have high textures and gameworks on (which the in-game settings recommend 4gb of vram) I get major hitches quite frequently. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Maybe- Not sure about why they'd be celebrating though. 

Dunno? Games were hosted in the UK, your location suggests UK. I assumed.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Hmm quite sad. Maybe this means the game is broken at a more fundamental level... If they couldn't optimize it in four months. The fact that they still couldn't figure out the open world streaming tech is also surprising.

Pretty sure this happened. I mean, it's much easier to create something from the start rather than patching a severely broken piece of shit. Im in the IT development industry so I know how things go with things like this.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Pretty sure this happened. I mean, it's much easier to create something from the start rather than patching a severely broken piece of shit. Im in the IT development industry so I know how things go with things like this.

Or the Iron Galaxy Devs not knowing what they are doing, didnt the company "Downsize" afew months back? I have a feeling that Rocksteady had no programmers who knew much about developing to pc, especially since they are outsourcing the pc versions, and Iron Galaxy dropped the competent staff to maximise profits, so both devs were left with the insurmountable task of fixing/optimising a game that no one had the skill to fix and even if they brought someone on (which most likely happened) they would need weeks to familiarise themselves with the code, so its no suprise that things were missed.

Looks like I could play it for free if I wanted to if you buy the games and refunded the game before the end of the year

(What a shame I don't want to play Arkham Knight anyway!)

Great ... I didn't buy it on steam.

I guess I'll have to stick with this buggy game in my library.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Looks like I could play it for free if I wanted to if you buy the games and refunded the game before the end of the year

(What a shame I don't want to play Arkham Knight anyway!)

That is a shame; it's a great game. 

Great ... I didn't buy it on steam.

I guess I'll have to stick with this buggy game in my library.

You have a 780, you can run it just fine :/ 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

That is a shame; it's a great game. 

You have a 780, you can run it just fine :/ 

Nope.

Without SLI (cuz unsupported) everything on low, the game barely reaches 35 FPS. My GPU is only used at 50% tho, so I don't understand.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Nope.

Without SLI (cuz unsupported) everything on low, the game barely reaches 35 FPS. My GPU is only used at 50% tho, so I don't understand.

Even with a single 780 you should be getting better performance. I'm able to max out almost everything* and get 90~ fps average on a single 780. I can either max out everything and turn some gameworks effects off, or lower textures from high to normal and turn all the gameworks effects on; and I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm running into an issue there is VRAM related and not performance related because I get playable framerates with high textures and gameworks just with frequent hitching. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nope.

something is wrong with your setup then cause i played through the entire storyline with a single GTX 780 @ 1440p detail level on low, textures set to high, no gameworks features, anti-aliasing ON, no motion blur...FPS ranging from 45 to 65FPS. Your GPu should be completely MAXED OUT by this game regarldess of the detail levels.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

something is wrong with your setup then cause i played through the entire storyline with a single GTX 780 @ 1440p detail level on low, textures set to high, no gameworks features, anti-aliasing ON, no motion blur...FPS ranging from 45 to 65FPS. Your GPu should be completely MAXED OUT by this game regarldess of the detail levels.

Even with a single 780 you should be getting better performance. I'm able to max out almost everything* and get 90~ fps average on a single 780. I can either max out everything and turn some gameworks effects off, or lower textures from high to normal and turn all the gameworks effects on; and I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm running into an issue there is VRAM related and not performance related because I get playable framerates with high textures and gameworks just with frequent hitching. 

I completly agree with you guys, but I'm unable to explain why it only uses 50% of my GPU.

I reinstalled, deleted all my previous .ini files, disabled Vsync, get the Nvidia profile by default, I can't get the game to use more than 50% of one of my GTX 780 :/

Whether i'm on low or high, the problem remains the same, and I don't know why.

@Lightning

This offer has been extended to GMG sales now too.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)