replace Zalman Z11 Plus back axaust fan

DSD27

I want to replace the back fan  of my z11 plus because it is a fan that connects on the power suply and runs always at max. speed.

I want something with LED soI was considering the new cooler master jetflow 120. Are this case fans good?

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

cant find them at my store with the color I want.
I have to choose between Cooler master Sickleflow or Cooler Master Jetflow. The Jetflows are double price, are they much better than the sickleflows?

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

If you want a fan with LEDs, try looking into Bitfenix Specter Pros, they come in many colors, CoolerMaster and NZXT have LED fans to choose from as well. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

the sickleflows are pretty bad fans my friend had 10 of them die in one year.

yes, but I  think that the jetflows are a lot better

yes, but I  think that the jetflows are a lot better

I specifying the sickleflows not all of CMs fans most of them aren't all that bad, they just aren't noctua or bitfenix etc.

Well, I own the case, but I can't really tell much about LED fans.

If you don't want to buy a new fan, you can simply just rewire the fan instead. Just swap the 12 and 5 volt pins. This will create a difference of 5 volts and run the fan at 7.

If you don't want to buy a new fan, you can simply just rewire the fan instead. Just swap the 12 and 5 volt pins. This will create a difference of 5 volts and run the fan at 7.

I think that's not a good idea.. xp

the reviews I have seen on the internet about the jetflows sad that they perfform very good and are very silent

I think that's not a good idea.. xp

the reviews I have seen on the internet about the jetflows sad that they perfform very good and are very silent

995763_703114673048099_581734470_n.jpg

I do it all the time, this is one of my fan spliters that doubles as a difference of 5 volts.