iphone 5 stuck in boot-loop

Alex(PlayMedium)

After uninstalling an adblocker from Cydia the device is stuck in the boot-process and just shows the apple logo.

I tried hard rebooting, hard rebooting while holding volume up, and hard rebooting while holding play/pause(headset), but it can't get out of the bootloop.

Are there any other options other than resetting?

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

steve jobs: ''it just works :D''

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Looks like you'll have to reset the device.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Use Semi-Restore so you don't loose your JB LINK

It does "just work". Apple never intended users to go modifying system files.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Well I did jailbreak my device so I can unforunatly not blame Apple ^^

Use Semi-Restore so you don't loose your JB LINK

I'll try that, if that doesn't work I'll reset.. thank you guys :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

After uninstalling an adblocker from Cydia the device is stuck in the boot-process and just shows the apple logo.

I tried hard rebooting, hard rebooting while holding volume up, and hard rebooting while holding play/pause(headset), but it can't get out of the bootloop.

Are there any other options other than resetting?

I had that same problem with my jailbroken 4, i just needed to restore it. Couldnt find a way to get it out of boot loop.

I am a happy wuffy

Yeah you probably bricked it... You may need to redo the whole jailbreak again :/

You can't brick an iPhone. The term "brick" means a device can no longer function. Any software/firmware issues on an iDevice can be resolved with a restore.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

I'll try that, if that doesn't work I'll reset.. thank you guys :)

You shouldn't have a problem. Worked great for me.

If you loose your JB, just go iOS 7 beta 6. No UDiD registration required or Dev account. Not missing my JB yet and i actually really like iOS 7 so far.