What is your favourite/most anticipated games? RE-DO

Anticipated? Star Citizen

Favorite game? Its a tie for me;

Star Wars: X-Wing (Original Release)

Star Wars: Jedi Academy

Shadows of Mordor

Full Throttle

Monkey Island Series

You like star wars, looking forward to Battlefront?

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

Hey m8 it's a real pretty game (especially if you have a great pc) and great action combat! Sure you have to do a bit of grinding to collect stuffs but you don't have to pay a penny on the game. It's really up there for me. =p

I know it's a great game, don't you see what my profile pic is?

I am literally not planning on buying any of the upcoming games. Fallout 4 looks pretty average and basically just like Fallout 3 (bethesda is also just using their modding community to make the game look better instead of investing any of their own time and money into it.).

Witcher 3 was 2015s best game.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Hah yep!

The combat in Warframe is definitely very innovative and one of a kind. I haven't seen another game with combat control's as great as Warframe.

Oh whoops no i did not! Now I do >.<

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

Most anticipated: Fallout 4

Played Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 which were my only real games for the PS3 when we got ours at Christmas. Played both games like 7 times.

Favorite game: The Last of Us.

One of the only games that made me emotional afterwards due to the fact that there was nothing left to do.

I am literally not planning on buying any of the upcoming games. Fallout 4 looks pretty average and basically just like Fallout 3 (bethesda is also just using their modding community to make the game look better instead of investing any of their own time and money into it.).

Witcher 3 was 2015s best game.

Well my good sir, you have absolutely no education of why the following things are extremely good

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Most anticipated: roller Coaster Tycoon World

Favorite: tie between BF4 and GTA V

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Most anticipated: Fallout 4

Played Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 which were my only real games for the PS3 when we got ours at Christmas. Played both games like 7 times.

Favorite game: The Last of Us.

One of the only games that made me emotional afterwards due to the fact that there was nothing left to do.

Fallout 4 is on-route for GOTY

Fallout 4 is on-route for GOTY

Not surprised. So much fucking hype for that game.

Next DLC to Witcher 3! Heart of stone was amazing. and  Star Citizen and Xcom 2!

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Not surprised. So much fucking hype for that game.

Shame i have to wait until Christmas day...

Not really excited for many upcoming games. Maybe doom? And the blood and wine expansion for the witcher 3

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Why isn't Fallout #1 on both pools!?!? Fallout is love...fallout is life...

What I'm most excited for besides Fallout 4? KOTOR 3 It can happen...it MUST HAPPEN :'(

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

You like star wars, looking forward to Battlefront?

I'm on the fence to be honest. 

LucasArts is no more..... :(

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER