Assassins Creed Syndicate has had the worst launch of the whole series.

MrKappa

Good.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Shame. I heard it's actually good.

But that's what happens when you ruin your reputation. They have to earn back people's trust now...

Why isn't it may I ask?

Sometimes he has topics which are very clickbaity. A lot of the time it's his own opinion and/or opinions of other people and thus they're not facts.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Why isn't it may I ask?

Canada?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Sometimes he has topics which are very clickbaity. A lot of the time it's his own opinion and/or opinions of other people and thus they're not facts.

Reviews=opinions, and they always differ.

PMSL

Sorry, I didn't know that. I don't usually watch his videos I usually just look at the article :/

Sorry, I didn't know that. I don't usually watch his videos I usually just look at the article :/

LOL. I'm the exact opposite xD. Haha. Never read the articles and always watch the videos.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

LOL. I'm the exact opposite xD. Haha. Never read the articles and always watch the videos.

His videos are always almost full of crap but it's sure funny to watch lol

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

While the PC version has not come out yet I have heard that the game is ok so far. I will probably pick it up later in a steam sale assuming it has good performance on PC.

I thought the games went out the window after 2

1>2>>>>Unity>3>brotherhood>4>Revelations

Really? I mean, Altair was an awesome character but AC1 suffered from such mechanical problems as. The whole game was a repeat of one mission. I loved AC2 and Brotherhood the most, It was so rich in culture and story and the scenery was incredible. Revelations was less good but still alright, I think that dragged on Ezio a bit too long there. Assassin's Creed 3 was probably the most controversial for me, the first time I played it. I hated it. But the second time, I thought it wasn't bad. It took a while to appreciate. Assassin's Creed Black Flag was one of the better ones in my opinion. It took what was becoming a stale mechanically shallow game series and flipped it on it's head with boats. Although the characters and story was less likeable than previous games it made up for it with the massive world and interesting uniqueness of that era of pirates. Unity was the worst Assassin's Creed game I've played. It was just boring, the setting was particularly poorly portrayed. It would have been a million times better if they took some reference from the Hornblower TV show and books in relation to the politics of the military and royals in France and England.

Honestly, Syndicate looks no better. It seems like they really just dipped a toe into the setting of Industrial London and left all the interesting stuff out. I haven't played it yet though so we'll see.

Don't really know the point of my post but that's what analysis from my perspective of the AC series.

TL;DR 2 > Brotherhood > Black Flag > 1 > Revelations > 3 > Unity

EDIT: Just wanted to mention that the best part of Unity was the first mission when you played as a Templar in medieval times. If they made a game in that setting, with that combat (2 Handed sword as a primary) It would be my favourite AC. Probably.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

am i the only one that hated BlackFlag :(  i also enjoyed unity and ac3... maybe im weird..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I bought AC:Syndicate on Ps4 and really enjoy it (10hours in so far). Seems like its back to the good old days with AC for me personally.

Unity was terrible though I agree on this.

am i the only one that hated BlackFlag :(  i also enjoyed unity and ac3... maybe im weird..

Nahh I hated blackflag, loved ac3 haven't tried unity

Ubisoft: Killing the AC series since ACBF.

Assassin's creed black flag? Wow, that has got to be one of the best in the whole series if not the best. I bet that you would claim san andreas to be better than gta 5.

enhanced-buzz-23670-1367601307-13.jpg

i really liked being a pirate, they should just do pirate games from niw on

Good. The game looks terrible. I wish the series would just die already.

Haven't bought an AC game in years and will certainly not be changing that anytime soon. I used to respect the game but it quickly became utter junk.

Make sure to put source in post! As for why this is? Well I'm tired of games coming out o a yearly basis. I know I've been boycotting games in yearly franchises because i don't like it. To be honest. Which is why I've skipped Battlefield Hardline, Assassin's Creed and i will probably will skip Black Ops 3. I actually like Unity (well the parts I played anyways). Everyone ignores the fact that Unity had performance patches. And I actually have a playable fps at max settings (except for AA which is only 2x MSAA) 40-60fps is completely playable (mostly stays around 60 but then hovers occasionally to 40 or 50

sure I'll update it in a sec

Not sometimes everytime. He is like the youtube version of Kotaku minus the SJW . Everything he says seems to be copy pasted from comments,articles,blogs etc from various websites. You can clearly say he in it just for the money and loves to stir drama . Besides people are still going to buy Ubisoft and EA games no matter what....

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Assassin's creed black flag? Wow, that has got to be one of the best in the whole series if not the best. I bet that you would claim san andreas to be better than gta 5.

If you read a later post, I meant the games after ACBF.

PMSL

SAME!

They best not fuck up the new far cry because 4 was shit compared to 3

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933