Unbox Therapy just uploaded a giveaway video

Suika

nah, because they'll crack if he drops them

get a tarp

carry it in a giant box

unveil tarp

unbox

run

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Eh, I'll be happy if I win one. But I think I'm getting a new phone on my birthday next week so I'm not that bothered lol.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Here's a better idea of how many iPhones this dude has.

CSafT2dWEAAndTp.jpg

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Granted it's off topic, but wouldn't this be a repost?

That's crazy... I'm at work so can't watch the video. Is it just a subscribe and be entered type giveaway? IF so, considering he already has 2.7M subscribers then the odds of winning are so small.

That's crazy... I'm at work so can't watch the video. Is it just a subscribe and be entered type giveaway? IF so, considering he already has 2.7M subscribers then the odds of winning are so small.

You also have to comment on his video and say which color you would take.

103,000 comments. There goes my chance of winning.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Just comment the color you want and like the video. 103,000+ people already entered. LOL

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Holy crap I hope I win one! I have never been able to afford an iphone.

I have a $20 Lumia 735 :D I won my iPad 2, maybe I will win an iPhone to. Ironic? I THINK SO

I'm fine with my iPhone 4 that's been dunked in a cup of milk before (Do NOT ask) that still works c:

He needs to tell everyone where he got those phones though...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

On one hand...

I dislike Apple and the way they try and suck you in to buy everything...

On the other hand... Free shit

fofree.gif

I'm fine with my iPhone 4 that's been dunked in a cup of milk before (Do NOT ask) that still works c:

He needs to tell everyone where he got those phones though...

iPad 2 works wonders. I have honestly thrown is across the room twice and slammed it on concrete once and still,works great haha. Thos was awhile ago but the corners have slowly chipped away so it needs a new screen.

iPad 2 works wonders. I have honestly thrown is across the room twice and slammed it on concrete once and still,works great haha. Thos was awhile ago but the corners have slowly chipped away so it needs a new screen.

Did I mention the tiny crack in the side cause by a couple hundred face down drops on concrete? I swear it's a nokia...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Did I mention the tiny crack in the side cause by a couple hundred face down drops on concrete? I swear it's a nokia...

No idea how these people break their iPhones and iPads. I have physicalled TRIED to break the thing and it usually ends up with me lightly tapping the top of the iPad to fix the colors on the screen.

That is a lot of iPhones. :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |