Apple profits break all records for all companies in history

CGurrell

Apples profits have beaten those of every company that has ever existed after they posted a net profit of $53.4 billion, beating the previous record set by ExxonMobil by almost $10 billion. Apples total revenue for 2015 currently stands at $233.7 billion, with the company currently values at a staggering $750 billion.

Apple, however, have downplayed this record-breaking news, and urged caution in the wake of such financial success. They pointed out that their sales of iPad devices have fallen by 20%, the lowest level since 2011, along with the disappointing uptake of the Apple Watch.

Despite these setbacks, Apples total revenue for Q3 was a staggering $51 billion, and with the release of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, they sold over 48 million IPhones in the same period.

Source: KitGuru http://www.kitguru.net/channel/jon-martindale/apples-profits-break-all-records-for-all-companies-ever/

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor

Quick, Apple hate shield ACTIVATED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick, Apple hate shield ACTIVATED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your profile, avatar, location always crack me up :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

By selling iPhones, as it would appear.

White gurls just have to have their Starbucks, Ugg boots, and gold iPhones...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Hey hey hey be nice, i own an iPhone.

I might just buy an iPhone 6S Plus just for the NVME SSD speeds if someting better doesn't come out within the next year.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

That's what happens when a greedy company sells stuff for almost the 5x of the production cost and their stupid fanboys still blindly buy it without looking around for better alternatives at half of the price. :angry:

They sell nvme to you.

They do advanced research, those need money you know?

Apple should probably thank google and android OEMs for being so shit and trying to harvest soo much user data.  People are obviously down with paying more to protect themselves from android like shitware and the accompanying battery drain.

And now that BB is making android devices it looks like my next phone is going to be an iphone too :(  Gosh darnit BB

The only shame is that the money will basically never be used: They're so successful they have very little reasons to innovate that much or invest heavily. The only thing they could do is pull stuff like Microsoft and force themselves into the gaming industry or something like that really. Other than that they could flop for years and still be ok.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I would be set for life if they give me 0.1% .... What are they doing with so much money? I think that they are using only fraction for company stuff.

If only Apple payed US taxes.

If only they paid taxes anywhere....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

because sheeple.

sheep dont get you sales figures like that. thats people coming back over and over becasue of how good it is....

Apple should probably thank google and android OEMs for being so shit and trying to harvest soo much user data.  People are obviously down with paying more to protect themselves from android like shitware and the accompanying battery drain.

And now that BB is making android devices it looks like my next phone is going to be an iphone too :(  Gosh darnit BB

or apple could take the credit for its own creation. the 6s is a solid phone so was the 6 and the 5s etc......instead of blaming everyone for apple success how about admit that apple have there shit in order

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

doesn't make any sense. Other brands in computer/mobile sector also spend millions on Research and Development for software/hardware.

You don't make much sense here, elaborate?

They sell nvme to you.

They do advanced research, those need money you know?

Sure, NVME.

They didn't advertise it. Most people wouldn't even understand what it is.

and apart from a gigabit internet connection, there's no way to take advantage of it. Because, well, USB 2.0. Unless they changed things.

sheep dont get you sales figures like that. thats people coming back over and over becasue of how good they're told it is....

FTFY.

FTFY.

yeah would you like a side of salt with that sir?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

My reasoning behind apple's success: consistency and support. Everything else becomes irrelevant when you fully support your products for 5+ years, and also make sure there aren't any products you're not proud of. People expect apple to release what is conceptually the same phone, and do it properly while also providing full support for their older products. That's why they have gained so much popularity: they can't mess up, at least in a meaningful way large enough to impact their sales. Iphone's success is not determined by the actual phone, but rather what the competition has to offer, which has been both bad and good, but overall is in decline as the Iphone begins to cover more and more niches. At first there was just the iphone, then the iphone + iphone S model, then Iphone + Iphone S model + Iphone Color, then Iphone, Iphone +, Iphone S, and Iphone S+. Iphone is increasingly replacing phones that once were not considered to be in direct competition - now that the product line is growing, so are the sales.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Sure, NVME.

They didn't advertise it. Most people wouldn't even understand what it is.

and apart from a gigabit internet connection, there's no way to take advantage of it. Because, well, USB 2.0. Unless they changed things.

They didn't want to sell NVME by advertising for that exact reason.

Do you need usb 3.1 to bring photos to and from your phone everyday?

Does your pc even support 3.1?

You don't already realise that iPhones already have usb 3.0 speed didn't you.

Apple did the right thing for once by adding in functions like this, and you reprimand them?

To me, you look like someone who is constantly complaining about lacking features yet not realizing what a awesome platter you have been brought to look at.