Any graphical mods for CS:GO

MrKappa

I really wanted to know if there are any mods which will improve graphics. ENB etc.

Oh and ones that support VAC.

lol

CSGO is a Grade A graphic game

They can't be supported by VAC since i they were you could just have transparent textures on walls and such. And that would be like WH soo. They only exist for moviemaking and such.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Any file you change will get you VAC'd.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

lel y wud u want graffix modz for cee ess go top kek pleb

jus git a nine 80 teeeye so u can run it maxed owt at 9000 effpee es bes expernce thn batlefled and calufdoty lel git on muh lvl kid

I'm just making fun of the CS:GO elitists.

Not true.

Sure, you can change your config... Graphical mods will get banned, be it walls or skins.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Sure, you can change your config... Graphical mods will get banned, be it walls or skins.

Again, not true. You'll get server mismatch errors, not vacced.

Again, not true. You'll get server mismatch errors, not vacced.

Well, okay. People like you really annoy me. Vac'd, banned, kicked out of server really the same shit because you can't play with changes. Really makes no difference to the point I am trying to make.

Also just to be annoying as you are, you DO get VAC'd. This is the message you get:

slML7fT.jpg

Spoiler

There are none just wait for the Source 2 update.

I don't think that Valve will put in fancy graphics considering some of the player base plays at 640x480 in order to get 400fps.

Of course once the source 2 update hits plus SDK the modding community will be able to create fancy looking maps if they want to.

Well, okay. People like you really annoy me. Vac'd, banned, kicked out of server really the same shit because you can't play with changes. Really makes no difference to the point I am trying to make.

Also just to be annoying as you are, you DO get VAC'd. This is the message you get:

Remove the corrupted or changed files (and replace them with valid ones) and you'll be able to join VAC servers. Your point is that you "get VAC'd", which you don't. Really, try harder, please.

Edit: And yeah, don't misinform. People who intentionally misinform others are the worst kind of annoying.

Edit2: If you want to monitor that account for VACs, please, be my guest!

I don't think that Valve will put in fancy graphics considering some of the player base plays at 640x480 in order to get 400fps.

Of course once the source 2 update hits plus SDK the modding community will be able to create fancy looking maps if they want to.

I know they wont add "fancy" graphics but they will be better than what they are I don't see why people want really fancy graphics in a competitive game in the first place it just makes it harder to see enemy's.