Need help FAST!

20KApollo

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/yhc47P

CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£116.99 @ Novatech) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D2V DDR3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£44.39 @ Aria PC) 
Memory: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£34.31 @ Ebuyer) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (£64.94 @ CCL Computers) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  (£72.30 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £332.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-27 13:50 GMT+0000
Add a GTX 770 from Overclockers and any case you want... The PSU is 80+ Gold, so also will stay cooler.

I don't want an entire re-design of what i've chosen. the theme is red and the ram is red.

I chose the amd because it's cheap and good, and i dont want intel.

Please keep to my listed items i just want to know what needs changing and if its all compatible

Yes.

This power supply is made by Seasonic, nothing to worry about.

Yes.

This power supply is made by Seasonic, nothing to worry about.

but it says antec??

you mean 3 Mem Stick ? i dont even know that's possible, why get 12GB ? are you going to edit Video ? if you just do gaming a 8GB is enough

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

AMD will give you much worse CPU performance, so will hold back a GPU somewhat.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

you mean 3 Mem Stick ? i dont even know that's possible, why get 12GB ? are you going to edit Video ? if you just do gaming a 8GB is enough

well i'm getting 1 4gb and 1 8gb of that stick. I don't make videos but i do GFX and light 3d rendering, i need it basicly :/

Not really in this case.

You're right it won't hold it back :D. It's not gonna bottle neck it, ive done the research on the GPU and CPU and they're perfect for my idea here

AMD will give you much worse CPU performance, so will hold back a GPU somewhat.

Amd aen't as bad as you'd think, yes it's not the best but it's fine for me. It wont hold the GPU back at all

A better GPU would be very usefull to you, also, it is better for bandwidth to have symmetry with your RAM, so you can run in dual channel mode, so if you do need 12GB ram, go with 2x4GB and 2x2GB

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

well i'm getting 1 4gb and 1 8gb of that stick. I don't make videos but i do GFX and light 3d rendering, i need it basicly :/

you cant run Memory with Different Specs on one system get 16GB 4x4 or 8x2

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

A better GPU would be very usefull to you, also, it is better for bandwidth to have symmetry with your RAM, so you can run in dual channel mode, so if you do need 12GB ram, go with 2x4GB and 2x2GB

I'm sure it'll run dual channel with 1 4 and 1 8?

Okay didn't know that xD thank you, but is there anyway to get 12gbs of ram.

Not fanboying, but Intel have stronger single cores, and most applications can't use more than 1 or 2 cores at the same time, so Intel are better unless you a running a HIGHLY threaded workload

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

Also it's the same specs just one has 4 more gb

Not fanboying, but Intel have stronger single cores, and most applications can't use more than 1 or 2 cores at the same time, so Intel are better unless you a running a HIGHLY threaded workload

I want this CPU. i know intel are genrally better but in some circumstances amd are tp dogs

No. dual channel needs 2 identical memory modules, so 1 4GB and one 8GB wouldn't run in dual channel mode, hurting your performance.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

have you done yourself and prove it, it can run ?

i can't make sense of that??

No. dual channel needs 2 identical memory modules, so 1 4GB and one 8GB wouldn't run in dual channel mode, hurting your performance.

they're both the same sticks from the exact same amazon page except i'm buying the stick with 4gbs then the same stick but wiht 8gbs

My friend said he had an i7 PC, with 1 TB of SSD, for £300. Do you think he did?

You can't always trust what someone says just because they are your friends.

I think the easiest and possibly only way to run 12GBs of RAM is on a board with 6 or 3 RAM slots, as that will run in triple channel mode.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

ask him whats the RAM probably its an old 3 Memory Slots motherboard that support 3x3

He's using a macintosh from 2011 xD