Need help FAST!

20KApollo

My friend said he had an i7 PC, with 1 TB of SSD, for £300. Do you think he did?

You can't always trust what someone says just because they are your friends.

I think the easiest and possibly only way to run 12GBs of RAM is on a board with 6 or 3 RAM slots, as that will run in triple channel mode.

How many ram slots does that motherboard i've chose even had

The 4GB stick and 8GB stick are different, because 1 is 4, one is 8. Simple. It has something to do with the actual memory chips, as they are different internally. (Under the heat spreader)

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

pardon me of my Bad English, i mean did you really know different Memory can run at the same time ?

No problem:D. Well my interpretation of differant memory when answering your question was, differant memory as in brand or something, which i know sometimes doesn't work.

Either 2 or 4 most likely, no one really uses triple channel RAM.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

The 4GB stick and 8GB stick are different, because 1 is 4, one is 8. Simple. It has something to do with the actual memory chips, as they are different internally. (Under the heat spreader)

let me check if i can afford 16 gb :/

I can afford it but i only got £20 left

We haven't established whether the cpu cooler will fit in the case D:. so far we'vesorted only the ram and PSU

Different brands and things don't matter, (or at least normally) It's capacity and speed that determine whether they are usable in dual channel mode or not.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

this one has 3 Memory slots, also Channel =/= Slots, channel mean 2 Slots (maybe even more)

i'LL just buy the 16gb 2 8sticks, but im left with only £20 in the budget o_o

I don't even know if the cpu cooler will fit on the motherboard or wether it'll work with my chosen cpu!. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT'S GONNA FIT IN THE TOWER O_o

I don't even know if the cpu cooler will fit on the motherboard or wether it'll work with my chosen cpu!. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT'S GONNA FIT IN THE TOWER O_o

212 works on every socket ( even 775 socket which is pretty damn old ), it'll fit :D

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Different brands and things don't matter, (or at least normally) It's capacity and speed that determine whether they are usable in dual channel mode or not.

I know speeds that differ wont work dual channel, but the brand thing happened to me once xD never figured out why

212 works on every socket ( even 775 socket which is pretty damn old ), it'll fit :D

Will it fit into the case, wil it work on the cpu and motherboard#??

it'll fit my friend xD nearlly all the Budget builder use it

Are you sure it'll fit the case and everything because if it doesn't i'm fu*ked xD

why so scared ?

Because i'll i don't have the money left to make any changes afteri buy it, so everything needs to work right first try D:

the CPU comes with Cooler tho

I know but i have a really small room with next to no ventalation, so every way to cool thething willl help

So does everything listed work together and does it all fit inot the case?????