Need help FAST!

20KApollo

Feel for you dude, explain to your mum that she will end up forking out more for just using amazon, shop around and gets the parts from the cheapest place, sadly amazon is RARELY the cheapest place these days...

Oh i've tried. when i was 13 i wanted a certain turtle beach headset. Was only available on the official website.

Her response to me saying we would have to buy from the OFFICIAL website *My name* "That website could be a fake and i could loose my money!, a server in china could be hosting that and they could scam us!* i facepalmed for days -__-

Get an XFX PSU, they are made by Seasonic, so will practically never fail, they look good, and are fairly well priced. By the way, what is your budget?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

bad Quality Capasitor

h

bad Quality Capasitor

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jrgz3C

your last post for part picker links me to a listof components that aren't what ive listed why??

the WD Black doesnt avaliable on Amazon, Seagate is a good HDD Brand you know, click buy and that'll redirect you to Amazon :D EDIT : ill make the AMD one

Edited by SPAS-ID

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Get an XFX PSU, they are made by Seasonic, so will practically never fail, they look good, and are fairly well priced. By the way, what is your budget?

my budget is £560-£570 leaving £30-£40 left for shipping and possible price changing for certain items

Monitor, peripherals?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

the WD Black doesnt avaliable on Amazon, Seagate is a good HDD Brand you know, click buy and that'll redirect you to Amazon :D EDIT : ill make the AMD

I've used 3 seagates in the past all failed :/. Plz use the items i've listed as i know they fit in my budget :D

bad Quality Capasitor

h

bad Quality Capasitor

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jrgz3C

your last post for part picker links me to a listof components that aren't what ive listed why??

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4jVDLk 585$ you can get 1 SSD if you want to be 600EUR

Edited by SPAS-ID

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

it's higher than what the cx750m can handle

Do you know it's max temp?

Guys, £ is GBP (Great British Pounds) not Euros ($)

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

12GB of RAM is overkill. What do you use this PC for?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/yhc47P

CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£116.99 @ Novatech) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D2V DDR3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£44.39 @ Aria PC) 

Memory: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£34.31 @ Ebuyer) 

Power Supply: XFX TS 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (£64.94 @ CCL Computers) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  (£72.30 @ CCL Computers) 

Total: £332.93

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-27 13:50 GMT+0000

Add a GTX 770 from Overclockers and any case you want... The PSU is 80+ Gold, so also will stay cooler.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

These sellers are MUCH more reputable than some of the people you can buy from on amazon...

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler