cosmos 2 and h80i

currently im building a setup with this case and a Z9PE-D8 WS motherboard, but im having problems with the cooling , i bought 2 h80i but i cant manage a proper way to setup into the case, any ideas?

One H80i in the roof, and the other one in the exhaust vent at the back?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i tried that but inside the cage it covers the board passive coling it has on tob and doesnt fit, outside, is too bulky and i cant cover with the protector

Not ideal and I don't know if tubing is long enough but if there are no other choice you could mount second h80i on the upper HDD cage. It has holes for 120mm fan on it.

Of course there is an option of drilling your own holes on top of the case for second rad with slight offset.

Third option would be to mount it on the back, with tubing on the bottom of the rad and on top for passive cooling of the MB heatsink put slim (12mm) 120mm fan above it on the top. ( I had to do it once with 120mm rad and used SY1212SL12L Scythe and at 12v it was silent and kept MB plenty cool), Actually, thinking about it, you don't need slim fan there as you can always mount it just below top cover.

Not ideal and I don't know if tubing is long enough but if there are no other choice you could mount second h80i on the upper HDD cage. It has holes for 120mm fan on it.

Of course there is an option of drilling your own holes on top of the case for second rad with slight offset.

Third option would be to mount it on the back, with tubing on the bottom of the rad and on top for passive cooling of the MB heatsink put slim (12mm) 120mm fan above it on the top. ( I had to do it once with 120mm rad and used SY1212SL12L Scythe and at 12v it was silent and kept MB plenty cool), Actually, thinking about it, you don't need slim fan there as you can always mount it just below top cover.

im trying removing the hdd front cage, look the only way posible, amazing big case, and soo few space...

ll try to put it both on top, with single fan outside pushing air inside, what you think?

ll try to put it both on top' date=' with single fan outside pushing air inside, what you think?[/quote']

If it fits then i don't see why not. The spacing might be a little tight mind you.