Are dead people among us?

Asulenovcer

Afterlife is kinda like the concept of God, it transcends science and reason, so people can bleat about wanting proof all they want, they're not gonna get it until the time of the trial of their faith (life) is over. If we had proof, there would be no need for faith, and so the point of us being here would be null. Honestly, if I were to present someone who didn't believe with concrete evidence, they'd never convince anyone else, so I don't really care whether other people believe in it or not.

yes dead people come back our souls are recycled after we died..

just take some DMT or Ayahuasca and all will be answered..

AMD 1800X Water Cool H80i 48GB Ram 980ti EVGA ACX2.0 M.2 (Samsung 950Pro) 1TB Samsung 850 OS:MSX

And we start the afterlife and religion flamerwars soon. In literally undeadness, I was shocked with a defib when they were trying to demonstrate it. Dont know how long I was out. But they shocked the motor heart back on. And im still here. No one has actually been dead for actual dead and buried and come back and told us about it yet

I'll bite:

There is a reason our brains are overdeveloped in relation to other parts of our bodies, we use them more and more as time goes on.  What if there is an "afterlife", but it depends on the living brain to exist.  What if the key to "heaven/hell" unlocks a door to something we carry around all our lives: our brains.

To round it out:  If every brain dies on earth, so would the afterlife.

And we start the afterlife and religion flamerwars soon. In literally undeadness, I was shocked with a defib when they were trying to demonstrate it. Dont know how long I was out. But they shocked the motor heart back on. And im still here. No one has actually been dead for actual dead and buried and come back and told us about it yet

What about Jesus?

Of course man, Elvis died in the 70s but people still see him all over the place, if that isn't proof, I don't know what is.

For further evidence of Elvis's presence, his face occasionally appears on pieces of toast that I make for breakfast.

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

You're literally undead, you stop being alive technically at around 12-15 seconds of your heart not beating.

i remember the surgeons being pretty happy that i was alive. i was around 9 at the time was very odd, recovered in around a month. came back to school in exam project and aced everything all while missing a bunch of the lessons.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You're literally undead, you stop being alive technically at around 12-15 seconds of your heart not beating.

Do you have a source for 12-15 seconds? That's not entirely correct. The idea of you being "technically" dead is a fluid concept, and depends on the specific circumstances.

Your heart stopping is no longer sufficient grounds to be legally or medically dead in most countries, as something as simple as CPR or Defibs can restart your heart after seconds or even minutes.

In a hospital, or anywhere with a defib, you can generally resuscitate people after several minutes (Assuming their heart didn't explode or something).

The brain can survive up to 6 minutes or so without bloodflow before cells start to die. Your brain can survive even as long as 10 minutes before you become essentially brain dead.

If your body temperature is low (Example, hypothermia from people falling into a frozen lake, etc), you can be revived in some cases, after 45 minutes of not breathing.

Obviously it's never good when your heart stops, but it's not black and white about when you "die".

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

The dead are among us, they work call centers.

No, they're very much alive, but are about as useful and competent as a corpse IMO :)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I believe in an afterlife as much as I do in a beforelife. Which is not very.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

People who die actually die? I mean they should go blank right? But no they don't. Their bodies die and their souls lives forever. :o Man I can't even think what to write....I just witnessed(more like had to believe) that dead people's souls are among us in this world. Dayam.....

Once your brain dies, that's it, you're done, you don't come back.

Souls?, come on, we live in the 21st century, if anything, we are part of dead stars and that's a fact, we are made from the remnants of stars that died billions of years ago.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

To believe the dead have a soul is to believe to a degree of a religious teaching of such a thing, would I be correct in saying you have either a religious or spiritual side? The bible is very clear that when we die, that's it, we return to the dust....no soul, no after-life.

It mentions the soul but in terms of a living, fleshly soul, not a spiritual soul of any sought.

These possessed Floppy Drives will! 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Imagine all this time you been touching yourself while all the dead people have been watching you  :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

MY god reading through off-topic and this place just keep getting better topics :P haha 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have read all your remarks and I am very surprised that many people do not have belief in after life. I get some of us do not believe in it. Like I said, I have read all your remakes and now it has even gotten more complex to share my story. I was totally serious. But most of you have made fun of this thread. I am actually sorry for you guys. You people do not know the truth. I hope that one day you will witness it yourself.

I have read all your remarks and I am very surprised that many people do not have belief in after life. I get some of us do not believe in it. Like I said, I have read all your remakes and now it has even gotten more complex to share my story. I was totally serious. But most of you have made fun of this thread. I am actually sorry for you guys. You people do not know the truth. I hope that one day you will witness it yourself.

Sigh...

Ok, what have you "witnessed"

What made you positive that there are dead people among us?

I would like to know.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm a huge fan of the supernatural, I just eat that shit up.

However, despite this, I cannot believe in ghosts as I once did because there is no evidence at all. This is the year 2015 and there's no hard concrete proof at all.

Sigh...

Ok, what have you "witnessed"

What made you positive that there are dead people among us?

I would like to know.

IDK what he sees, but I am possibly witnessing mild schizophrenia.  :(:)