I'd rather get an xperia z5, or some other flagship android phone, even if the specs were lower, I'd still take an android phone over an iphone any day due to customizability. :P

But I guess apple is finally getting some things right. (They still have a long way to go before they're caught up in the phone races..)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Finally Apple has done something right...*cough*no thermal throttling*cough*

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Finally Apple has done something right...*cough*no thermal throttling*cough*

for phones right

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Always been an iPhone guy but i'm getting turned off by the penny pinching tactics like still selling 16GB phones, although Google is guilty of this with their newest Nexus phone as well.

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

NO

IPHONE 6S IS A FAILIURE

the only good phone thats coming out is the s7

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I like how this vid has been on Vessel for a week and I'm just now watching it:

3tVDrgW.png

lol me too!!!

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

for phones right

Yes, we have yet to see them fix that on desktop...but I guess we could believe in miracles...

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Especially after the Snapdragon 810...still think my M8 with the 801 is superior.

Did you even watch the review before saying that? gtfo please

the iphone 6s is a great phone

let me rephrase that:

I do not like apple phones.

let me rephrase that:

I do not like apple phones.

for what reason

for what reason

I think the only reason is because i had an iphone 4 for 3 years and then i upgraded to android

I think the only reason is because i had an iphone 4 for 3 years and then i upgraded to android

makes sense...

I think this is the first review video from Linus that I've seen of an Apple product that isn't bashing it or ranting about apple.. The 6s must be a really impressive phone :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I'd rather get an xperia z5, or some other flagship android phone, even if the specs were lower, I'd still take an android phone over an iphone any day due to customizability. :P

But I guess apple is finally getting some things right. (They still have a long way to go before they're caught up in the phone races..)

When did they fall behind exactly? (aside from the who taking until the iPhone 5 to get 4g).

I've been using Android and iOS since Eclair and iPhone OS 1.0 and really....the two are basically the same for 99% of things.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

makes sense...

i think that now that i think about it i bought android to root my phone so i could arpspoof and play rick roll but i cant root android BECAUSE S5 IS UNROOTABLE I QUIT

Getting to the point where I kind of might switch to an iPhone, sure, maybe you can't change the launcher on the phone, or various other (most of the time) fairly small changes to your experience. Apple phones (not by Android's fault) are so much faster, especially this new one, everything is optimized well and generally nothing seriously annoying happens to your phone that impedes your experience. I've had a decent experience with all of the Android phone's I've had, but to put it simply, I somehow always manage to have some flaw with my phone, the back cover of the Nexus 4 was a bit retarded in complete honesty (I'm aware that Apple did this as well), I don't see why you would put a glass back on a phone in any scenario, the camera is always never really on par with an iPhone being completely honest, with my G3 I have issues with battery being really inconsistent, sometimes lackluster performance, really bad compatibility and optimization with apps, etc. All this being said, I think I might be ready to give the iPhone another go.

Phew...that was a long as post.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

iPhone 6s for dayzzz. Thanks for upload

Do you realize the abundance of Android phones that throttle? Hint, a shitload. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken