where can u get cheap windows product keys

Deathadder456

g2a

reddit

i'd trust reddit more though

I post this as a PSA: g2a is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service. My girlfriend was sold a bum key around March for WoW time and we didn't know it was bad until a month have passed and Blizzard revoked the time (3 month sub time). 

We figured it wasn't a big deal because she also bought g2a shield for allegedly higher tier service. One of our friends had this same issue and didn't bother with getting shield, he was refunded within a week. My girlfriend? It's near the end of October and she STILL doesn't have a proper refund yet in spite of sending multiple tickets. As of right now, she has been "refunded" a little over a week, but the balance isn't available yet on her g2a account.

g2a seems awesome at first for keys, but I've never seen such shoddy customer service! By stark contrast, I've had Noctua ship me (twice!) on their dime some mounting hardware for a cooler I own..THAT is how you do customer service.

I post this as a PSA: g2a is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service. My girlfriend was sold a bum key around March for WoW time and we didn't know it was bad until a month have passed and Blizzard revoked the time (3 month sub time). 

We figured it wasn't a big deal because she also bought g2a shield for allegedly higher tier service. One of our friends had this same issue and didn't bother with getting shield, he was refunded within a week. My girlfriend? It's near the end of October and she STILL doesn't have a proper refund yet in spite of sending multiple tickets. As of right now, she has been "refunded" a little over a week, but the balance isn't available yet on her g2a account.

g2a seems awesome at first for keys, but I've never seen such shoddy customer service! By stark contrast, I've had Noctua ship me (twice!) on their dime some mounting hardware for a cooler I own..THAT is how you do customer service.

thnx for youre reply than i will buy a windows key off reddit

• 3 months later...

Hello,

G2A provides excellent and efficient customer service. Certain problems may not be able to be resolved as quickly due to certain verification procedures that we follow. This is meant for the safety of our company and also our customers. Our staff will happily attend to all of your needs regarding issues with purchases. Because lets be honest, were only human and mistakes can happen. G2A is a fast growing company striving for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any doubts or concerns regarding our services then please do not hesitate to visit our company website and see for your self https://www.g2a.co/

You can also contact us via our 24/7 live chat service or our help desk at helpdesk@g2a.com. Feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

G2A Team

• 4 weeks later...

I got my Windows 8.1 a year ago on G2A.com for like 30 €. If I'm not mistaken they have what they call "G2Ashield" for 1 extra € which protects you against scam. They guarantee you will get your money back if something happens to go wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

You can either look on websites like G2A and Kinguin or on reddit, both ways have their risks.

I get win 7 pro mar version from Amazon with disc and upgrade to 10. £30 average price in uk. 

On 2/20/2016 at 7:10 AM, G2A_Team said:

Hello,

G2A provides excellent and efficient customer service. Certain problems may not be able to be resolved as quickly due to certain verification procedures that we follow. This is meant for the safety of our company and also our customers. Our staff will happily attend to all of your needs regarding issues with purchases. Because lets be honest, were only human and mistakes can happen. G2A is a fast growing company striving for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any doubts or concerns regarding our services then please do not hesitate to visit our company website and see for your self https://www.g2a.co/

You can also contact us via our 24/7 live chat service or our help desk at helpdesk@g2a.com. Feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

G2A Team

Lol they even came here.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's better to just buy a new license from Microsoft, since if you're getting a cheap key from somewhere there's a good chance it has already been used, and the more a key is used the more likely it is to be blacklisted by Microsoft. Microsoft keeps tight control over the prices of their licenses, so third party retailers are probably all going to have similar prices, and like I said, if you get a cheap key there's a good possibility that it has already been used at least once and you don't really want that.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Bought my windows 7 a year ago at ebay for 15 €. Not a single issue since then

Wow! I never thought I can buy Windows at $30 only.

Is there any risk that you guys experienced why using those cheap keys? Such as reactivating when replacing your PC.

I see on the sub reddit most people offer Win 10 Pro for $35, kinguin most supplier for around $30, but both of the website and sub reddit is very sketchy haha.

• 3 weeks later...

i obtained my windows 7 home premium key from kinguin.com when i bought mine

7 hours ago, JamesPlayzGamesHD said:

Kinguin.com

Ditto.

I've purchased a couple of Windows 10 Pro keys from Software Geeks before.

It was like £25 per key, which is a bit pricey but they worked for all our new PCs.

My Build: G3258 OC@4.4GHz - Raijintek Aidos - 8GB Ballistix Sport - H81M-S2H - ASUS R7 250 1GB OC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 - EVGA 500+ BRONZE - Windows 10 Pro - Logitech MX Master & K800 Keyboard

My Laptop: Macbook Pro (mid 2010) - C2D @ 2.6GHz - 8GB Apple Ram - Nvidia Geforce 320m 512mb - 850 Evo 120GB + 500GB WD Blue - OS X Sierra

I've never tried buying OS keys from G2A but from different sites.I bought my  Windows 7 Ultimate from softwarebilliger which is a German site but not sure if I remember it correctly.