babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by ThinkWithPortals,

oshit i plugged it in and it turned on 

although the battery is at 1% and its hot as fuck

YES IT LIVED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lesson learned:

dont plug apple chargers into apple computers

That's great! Have fun with your laptop, and never, EVER do that again.

EVER :D

I WAS USING MY MACBOOK PRO 13 INCH AND I WAS BORED SO I STUCK THE IPHONE 6 CHARGER THAT WAS PLUGGED INTO THE WALL INTO MY MACS DISPLAY PORT PORT AND NOW IT WONT TURN ON SHIT SHIT SHIT

DID MY LAPTOP JUST DIE

FYI I THOUGHT THE IPHONE 6 CHARGER WAS MY USB STICK SO I SHOVED IT IN AND IT SHUT OFF

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

RIP in pepperoni

THIS ISNT FUNNY

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

lol.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

lel.

But have you tried taking the battery out of the macbook, or is that not possible?

(Also, you dun goofed up..)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

lol.

YOUR HURTING MY FEELINS I HAVE ADD YOU KNOW

lel.

But have you tried taking the battery out of the macbook, or is that not possible?

(Also, you dun goofed up..)

the battery is screwed into the back of it

THIS ISNT FUNNY

^ Its only funny because it didn't happen to me. On another note, if it wont turn on, then there's a good chance its dead.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Why the fuck would you do that? Being bored is not an excuse for being destuctive. Just ask Alexander DeLarge and his friends.

Try doing a hard reset of the Macbook. Just plug in the power cord and hold down the power button and Options+Control+Shift and release them at the same time.

Then press the power button and hope for the best.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Why in the name of Christ would you do something like that?

R.I.P Babadoctor's MacBook.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Why the fuck would you do that? Being bored is not an excuse for being destuctive. Just ask Alexander DeLarge and his friends.

Try doing a hard reset of the Macbook. Just plug in the power cord and hold down the power button and Options+Control+Shift and release them at the same time.

Then press the power button and hope for the best.

OK OF ALL HONESTY I ACCIDENTALLY SHOVED IT INTO MY MAC BECAUSE IT FELT LIKE MY USB STICK AND THEN MY LAPTOP SHUT OFF

Why in the name of Christ would you do something like that?

R.I.P Babadoctor's MacBook.

I THOUGHT IT WAS  A USB

I THOUGHT IT WAS  A USB

But it was plugged into the wall! How would it possibly have been a USB?!

AND STOP WITH THE CAPS.

Anyway, if you plugged that thing in and it was plugged into the wall, I think you've killed your MacBook. Sorry.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

But it was plugged into the wall! How would it possibly have been a USB?!

AND STOP WITH THE CAPS.

Anyway, if you plugged that thing in and it was plugged into the wall, I think you've killed your MacBook. Sorry.

my school has iphone chargers laying around and they say if ur iphone dies u can use it so i was sitting alone and it just shut off

my school has iphone chargers laying around and they say if ur iphone dies u can use it so i was sitting alone and it just shut off

it was sitting literally right nex to my usb 

and i cant multi task  ;-;

OK OF ALL HONESTY I ACCIDENTALLY SHOVED IT INTO MY MAC BECAUSE IT FELT LIKE MY USB STICK AND THEN MY LAPTOP SHUT OFF

I THOUGHT IT WAS  A USB

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Did it a hard reset help or is the Macbook still as dead as the Dodo?

I feel like the Caps lock and bad puncuation made it funnier

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

Whelp, that sucks. Sorry, but I think you may have just killed a MacBook. Sorry man :(

I guess we learned something here: know your connectors, people. It saves MacBooks.

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Did it a hard reset help or is the Macbook still as dead as the Dodo?

YES IT LIVED

Lesson learned:

Whelp, that sucks. Sorry, but I think you may have just killed a MacBook. Sorry man :(

I guess we learned something here: know your connectors, people. It saves MacBooks.

never... again...

New Apple feature: Display port doubles as Lightning charging port for duel Charging ;)

either you shorted it out and it shutdown so its probably fine or you applied power through something not meant to receive power and its fucking dead as shit. Not sure how lightning chargers work but i don't think they output power unless they receive signal to from the iphone. 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

YES IT LIVED

Kids, today we learned that you have to know your ports.

This trick will help you with computers, aswell as in your love life

Kids, today we learned that you have to know your ports.

This trick will help you with computers, aswell as in your love life

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YES IT LIVED

Lesson learned:

That's great! Have fun with your laptop, and never, EVER do that again.

EVER :D