Toothbrushes

JuztBe

Hello,
Recently I decided to find a perfect toothbrush. That didn't went well. Last one I bought had no tongue cleaner, but brush itself was better than one before. It's time to get some help from internet.

Do you have your favorite toothbrush, or you are buying different one every time just like I do? Electronic or mechanic? Soft, medium, hard? Tips and tricks? Share your thoughts and experiences :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

i LIKE MY TOOTH BRUSH WITH THAT VIBRATION MOTOR..

since when do people have a preffered type of brush... not like iv seen a lot of people ask for specific things.. or look at toothbrush specs...

Edited by Godlygamer23

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I usually only use mouthwash except when I have time in the morning, which isn't more than 2 times a week, and the toothbrush I use is whatever one of the six I have in a draw none of which are more than a basic brush.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Mine isn't the greatest. But it was designed by pininfarina.. So i've got that going for me

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I usually only use mouthwash except when I have time in the morning, which isn't more than 2 times a week

you don't brush your teeth? lol.

I brush them 2 times a week, mouth wash does the trick though the rest of the week

Go brush your teeth now! ;)

I brush them 2 times a week, mouth wash does the trick though the rest of the week

Thats actually gross

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Go brush your teeth now! ;)

Thats actually gross

Why do you think I use mouthwash it kills most of the bacteria thus preventing tooth decay, I haven't got a cavity since I started doing this (4 years ago), as it seems to work better than brushing everyday in terms of tooth decay anyway.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Why do you think I use mouthwash it kills most of the bacteria thus preventing tooth decay, I haven't got a cavity since I started doing this (4 years ago), as it seems to work better than brushing everyday in terms of tooth decay anyway.

Blehhhhhh

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

since when do people have a preffered type of brush... not like iv seen a lot of people ask for specific things.. or look at toothbrush specs...

I do. I like a big brush size, I like it to have only one speed, etc. 

I am picky about my toothbrushes. They are what is keeping my teeth a thing. 

I usually only use mouthwash except when I have time in the morning, which isn't more than 2 times a week, and the toothbrush I use is whatever one of the six I have in a draw none of which are more than a basic brush.

I have never gotten a cavity in 22 freaking years. Brushing your teeth + mouthwash a few times a week is the best method. I have good teeth. Never had to have my wisdoms out or anything. Never had anything but checkups at the dentist. 

I have never gotten a cavity in 22 freaking years. Brushing your teeth + mouthwash a few times a week is the best method. I have good teeth. Never had to have my wisdoms out or anything. Never had anything but checkups at the dentist. 

Lucky you, I've been through the pain of a toothache at least 2 times, and that is something I would never want to experience again.

Please don't do that, trust me, a toothache is some kind of pain that you don't want to go through, you would wish you just die to stop the pain.

Brush your teeth at least twice a day.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.