Fallout 4 PC Disc Will Not Contain The Entire Game on PC

Just played the first hour of Fallout 3 - meh takes a while to get into doesn't it?

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Just played the first hour of Fallout 3 - meh takes a while to get into doesn't it?

Fallout NV is the answer for you then :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Seriously though, this game is overhyped for me. Never liked it. Tried playing Fallout: NV, didnt really like it.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Seriously though, this game is overhyped for me. Never liked it. Tried playing Fallout: NV, didnt really like it.

This kinda.

The hype train is going way too fast

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I wouldn't call it over hyped, for many people its one of their favourite games, its understandable they would be excited

Obviously not everyone likes it, thats never the case

Whiiiiiich was a mod from NV. If one of the big features for the game is basically a mod from the previous game. Well, uh, let's say my hopes are not high.

How is that a bad thing? listening to customers, learning off previous games, off mods etc 

Implementing features that players want.... wait thats a bad thing and we should pirate it.. WTF no its great that they realised there are features they can add that players want without having to dick around with mods

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For what it's worth that isn't even the same developer so...

Still a lot like Fallout 3, which is from the developer of Fallout 4

Ehhhh... A bit shitty, but at least it has some of the game on disc rather than an installer that opens up steam.

Can't say I can see how this'll prevent piracy though.

the issue is non relevant for people outside US anyway

we never get physical copies since late 90's

thus force most of us to get internet

if anything... none of this make a good reason for piracy