Humble Bundle Capcom games Über cheap.

Oberon.Smite

Sorry if this is a repost.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

On the homepage you get four Capcom games for only one dollar.

I bought it for Strider, which is an AMAZING platformer that I think everyone should give a try. It's a great game, completely worth it for the one dollar. Also, it's even better if you have a controller.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cool. I tend to buy Humble bundles once they have announced all the games. That way I can get best bang for the buck. I'll keep an eye on it

Cool. I tend to buy Humble bundles once they have announced all the games. That way I can get best bang for the buck. I'll keep an eye on it

You still get all the games if you pay the average. In fact it's cheaper to buy earlier, because the average will be lower. If you just pay a penny you can increase the amount later and the average will stay what it was when you paid the penny.

I've been having a ton of fun with Strider.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

You still get all the games if you pay the average. In fact it's cheaper to buy earlier, because the average will be lower. If you just pay a penny you can increase the amount later and the average will stay what it was when you paid the penny.

I've been having a ton of fun with Strider.

What do you think of OST?

What do you think of OST?

I loved it. I'm like 16% through and so far I've not had the urge to put on any of my own music. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Thanks for sharing! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why does SSFIV have to be cheap when I have no money? :(