TV AS MONIOTOR confused.......!?

guys pls help me....I have a Full HD 1080P TV.I want to use it as monitor..

So how can i set it up like when i switch on TV it will act as nomal Tv but when i press PC swich on button it act as monitor..should i use TV tuner or HDMI.?

also i dont have another monitor to setup Tv screen so question is when i will connect PC to Tv via HDMI cable it will directly work or am i supposed to configure ???i dont have another monitor to configure display....answer pls

Does the tv has a integrated tuner?

You can just plug ur pc in via hdmi and change it from tv (or other hdmi) to the pc's hdmi from the source menu of you tv

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

You can plug it in using VGA (assuming that's the "PC" input) or into HDMI. It will work regardless. You won't have to configure anything 99% of the time.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Wow like.. you know the input button is a thing on the remote, right? Didn't know remotes stopped coming with TVs.. Maybe I've passed that age thing where everything I know is archaic knowledge that doesn't apply to the current point of time.

<_<

Your TV has multiple inputs. Depends on model which and how many but it should have 2-3 HDMI inputs at least. You can connect PC to one of those HDMI inputs. PC sees it as external monitor with limited resolution and refresh rate options. You change input with remote or buttons. Its same as you would do when connecting console or DVD player.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv