Operation Brawl - Star Citizen giveaway

Due to a little dispute we had in the Discord chat and a loophole I let in there (and CIG messing with us again) I needed to adjust a rule:

That should prevent people from cheating more than 50% of their score. Unfortunately that's all I can do against cheating.

If you already broke this rule you can still redeem yourself by using valid ships and weapons and get more points than you did using an invalid configuration.

Remember scores are taken after the trail ends.

Huzzah now just to play another 2 hours + to over ride the vanguards dodgy scoring

EDIT: That sounded a lot more aggressive that I intended it to...

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Huzzah now just to play another 2 hours + to over ride the vanguards dodgy scoring

EDIT: That sounded a lot more aggressive that I intended it to...

Sorry dude, but CIG just surprised us with it and exactly as broken as you would expect from a surprise ship. And just like the other multicrew ships it's probably not supposed to be in AC anyway and they just forgot to remove it, hence the invalid entries.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Sorry dude, but CIG just surprised us with it and exactly as broken as you would expect from a surprise ship. And just like the other multicrew ships it's probably not supposed to be in AC anyway and they just forgot to remove it, hence the invalid entries.

Yeah my bad, when I saw it coming up on the leader boards with no damage I thought it might be too good to be true but I was enjoying it. Though after using other ships in Battle Royale I can see how broken it is with not giving other players points and not being able to be targeted all the time.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Welp, looks like I'm no longer in the running. The leaderboards got borked with the vanguard and its gun so my preferred weapon is just registering null all the time (Not giving a percentage either). Either way its a fun game to play and even if I'm not in the running I feel like top 30 - 50 players feels pretty cool :D

Welp, looks like I'm no longer in the running. The leaderboards got borked with the vanguard and its gun so my preferred weapon is just registering null all the time (Not giving a percentage either). Either way its a fun game to play and even if I'm not in the running I feel like top 30 - 50 players feels pretty cool :D

Well, you played a lot, which was the whole point of this contest and I would actually suggest you try it some more. Maybe you just haven't gotten over 50% on your weapon  :P

But seriously, I'm sorry that CIG had to mess it up again, but I really don't want to cancel and reschedule again and even then there's probably going to be something else (or similar).  :(

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

While I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it, I can't why it wouldn't be in AC, it's not as big as a connie, size 2 shields and a locked load out, the 4 shots are near impossible to hit all on a single ship.

Plus it would be a shame for Abyss to be disqualified on a technicality, I feel there is ano issue with ballistics this patch anyway as a hornet can one/two shot an Avenger with Broadswords

Edit: Just voicing my opinion tho, it's a bias one anyway

While I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it, I can't why it wouldn't be in AC, it's not as big as a connie, size 2 shields and a locked load out, the 4 shots are near impossible to hit all on a single ship.

Plus it would be a shame for Abyss to be disqualified on a technicality, I feel there is ano issue with ballistics this patch anyway as a hornet can one/two shot an Avenger with Broadswords

Edit: Just voicing my opinion tho, it's a bias one anyway

Not that I don't think Abyss03 has put in the effort admirably after the vanguard fiasco, its still an issue because it can't be affected by point damage and therefore affects the ratio. Now I can remember roughly what his ratio was when it happened because i checked so if you want to do a thing where we subtract the amount I can remember (assuming you trust me ;) ) from his score and judge based on that I would be happy to let him stay in the running.

@Adreyu nobody in their right mind should trust you :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Not that I don't think Abyss03 has put in the effort admirably after the vanguard fiasco, its still an issue because it can't be affected by point damage and therefore affects the ratio. Now I can remember roughly what his ratio was when it happened because i checked so if you want to do a thing where we subtract the amount I can remember (assuming you trust me ;) ) from his score and judge based on that I would be happy to let him stay in the running.

As I said my opinion is bias as I played my time with him, which I can say was awesome to watch and he had my back at times.

If you start messing with the scores then you might as well not bother. Napper has done the right thing TBH I'd do the same.

@rentaspoon @Adreyu it was flawed from the beginning and it will probably take 2 or 3 more to get the rules down but right now I'll stick to it to get one done. I also want to remind you:

Some clarification: I'm the sponsor for this giveaway and if you're not able to participate in this one there will probably more like these in the future, but not every patch and not with the same rules.

@rentaspoon @Adreyu it was flawed from the beginning and it will probably take 2 or 3 more to get the rules down but right now I'll stick to it to get one done. I also want to remind you:

good good

CO's should be able to participate ;) jk lol

I think the rules are fine with what system we have, TBH I was hoping it was an issue with the site not the game

1.2.1 has a fix to the point issue

Probably bringing a new season with it like there was for 1.1 so it will negate any standings with the leaderboards

• 2 weeks later...

Bump Bump Bump

I feel like this could do with some more vision as I believe it is still going?

Any Idea on the end date as of yet?

1 minute ago, abyss03 said:

Bump Bump Bump

I feel like this could do with some more vision as I believe it is still going?

Any Idea on the end date as of yet?

Looks like it will be 2.2 then so it will be sometime in February then.

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to give this another little bump for peeps.

With 2.2.0 not being too far off as we are now on 2.2.0d in the PTU I wanted to remind everyone that there is still time for you to take part and climb up the ranks :)

Currently the standings as I can see is:

1st - Abyss03

2nd - Locke 545

3rd - Vandal78

4th - Austin / White-Lightning

5th FGrant

Not sure if all of these people are officially competing but these are the current eligible players in the leaderboards.

10 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Wanted to give this another little bump for peeps.

With 2.2.0 not being too far off as we are now on 2.2.0d in the PTU I wanted to remind everyone that there is still time for you to take part and climb up the ranks :)

Currently the standings as I can see is:

1st - Abyss03

2nd - Locke 545

3rd - Vandal78

4th - Austin / White-Lightning

5th FGrant

Not sure if all of these people are officially competing but these are the current eligible players in the leaderboards.

Officially everyone is competing just by playing however if they're not listed on uoltt.org I can not send them their price and it will go to the next one.

And with the drop of Patch 2.2 we are finally done with the Competition. Thanks everyone for participating!

Winners are:

1st Place: @abyss03  25$ store credit

2nd Place: @lock545 10$ store credit

3rd Place: @Krml 5$ item from the store

I'll contact you shortly with your prizes

3 hours ago, Napper198 said:

And with the drop of Patch 2.2 we are finally done with the Competition. Thanks everyone for participating!

Winners are:

was this still going on? lol 

Just now, Adreyu said:

yes, because bugs and delays and other things.

I'm not happy about the time it took myself but at least it's over now.

3 hours ago, Napper198 said:

yes, because bugs and delays and other things.

I'm not happy about the time it took myself but at least it's over now.

I stopped even competing (not that I was eligible) i got to like 22nd place before i stopped though

8 hours ago, Napper198 said:

Winners are:

A great little competition, thanks!

12 hours ago, Adreyu said:

I did keep bumping the topic throughout 2.1 to see if we could get more people to participate :D