Operation Brawl - Star Citizen giveaway

Was gonna do some grinding last night, but I couldn't get into a match :(

I've been tried for about an hour last night and a couple hours this morning. I only got into one match yesterday before it stopped working for me. :( I also tried some things that were recommended on other forums when you get stuck on the loading screen, but none worked so I'm seeing if a reinstall will fix it.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I've been tried for about an hour last night and a couple hours this morning. I only got into one match yesterday before it stopped working for me. :( I also tried some things that were recommended on other forums when you get stuck on the loading screen, but none worked so I'm seeing if a reinstall will fix it.

I was abe to get into most matches before the update, and most matches after the update, but a week later, I can't seem to.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I was abe to get into most matches before the update, and most matches after the update, but a week later, I can't seem to.

If you are using a rented ship try with one that you own - worked for me. Rental ships don't seem to be working with getting you into a game: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-1687-Infinite_loading_screen_when_using_any_Rental_Equipment_-_Issue_started_on_October_27th?

lil, I just rented one for this purpose, there's no way I can make 9k rec back in an aurora.

If you are using a rented ship try with one that you own - worked for me. Rental ships don't seem to be working with getting you into a game: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-1687-Infinite_loading_screen_when_using_any_Rental_Equipment_-_Issue_started_on_October_27th?

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

lil, I just rented one for this purpose, there's no way I can make 9k rec back in an aurora.

I know how you feel, until recently I had a Mustang Alpha. Now I've got an Avenger but I'm still not really used to flying it and I was pretty decent in my rented gladius. Also my gpu getting really hot and the fact that the game is reeeeaaally buggy - I get freezes and crashes pretty often - means I'm probably not gonna win this :P

Hey @Napper198, How long will this be going on for? (due to the renting ships bug)

Hey @Napper198, How long will this be going on for? (due to the renting ships bug)

Until they change the trail on the leaderboards again, but TBH if they issue a bug fix patch and reset the leaderboards I'll go ahead and reset the competition as well since the current build really isn't up to the task right now.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I'm afraid to say I've pretty much given up - I think I've got to the end of one match without any major issues, such as a crash (of the game), so far.

yeah I'm not really allowed to participate in the competition but ive tried doing some public matches and after i get bout 2 kills every time it crashes

Since patch 1.3 is so bugged and 2.0 is apparently right around the corner I added a poll to the post so people can decide how we're going to handle this situation

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since 2.0 is out, and somewhat stable, is the competition on?

Since 2.0 is out, and somewhat stable, is the competition on?

They indicated that 2.1 is already around the corner thus make it a really short competition then. I'd say we wait for 2.1 because of new contend, probably another balancing pass and a longer time period until the next patch but I updated the poll and will decide Tuesday morning depending on the votes.

• 1 month later...

I should actually update this too since 2.1 launched. :P

Happy shooting, everyone

I guess the time has come for me to blow some shit up then :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Damn it, I was rank 7 world wide, why do other people have to play and push me down the ranks :'(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Damn it, I was rank 7 world wide, why do other people have to play and push me down the ranks :'(

I entered a game and got crash/kicked 3 times and it wrecked my score

I entered a game and got crash/kicked 3 times and it wrecked my score

It happens, on the leader boards it says I have completed 4 games but I know I have played a lot more than that, it just crashes before the end :(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Is there anyway to see more than the top 3 pilots in an org? Want to see my competition :D

Is there anyway to see more than the top 3 pilots in an org? Want to see my competition :D

What do you mean? You just have to go to the leaderboard and filter by org name.

What do you mean? You just have to go to the leaderboard and filter by org name.

Yep my bad, I kept just comparing the orgs themselves which only shows the top 3 pilots

Due to a little dispute we had in the Discord chat and a loophole I let in there (and CIG messing with us again) I needed to adjust a rule:

Any means necessary. Ships, weapons, maps doesn't matter. However if the ranking system shows odd entries for used weapons or ships you may be disqualified.

That should prevent people from cheating more than 50% of their score. Unfortunately that's all I can do against cheating.
If you already broke this rule you can still redeem yourself by using valid ships and weapons and get more points than you did using an invalid configuration.
Remember scores are taken after the trail ends.