Photoshop for free?

I'm a student and I need photoshop but I know there's ways to get it for free, some of my friends have done it. But I don't want a virus so can someone please help me. I know there is a ton of smart software guys on here. 

there is the cc 30 days trial..

ooorrrrrr.... well the other way. you know about it. if you don't , then thatsa cus you shoud not use it

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I'm a student and I need photoshop but I know there's ways to get it for free, some of my friends have done it. But I don't want a virus so can someone please help me. I know there is a ton of smart software guys on here. 

I believe you can legitimately get a free copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free.

http://gizmodo.com/5973730/grab-photoshop-and-cs2-for-absolutely-free-right-here

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

CS2 is free I think, well last time I looked it was. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Firstly, that's called pirating. Adobe offers a discount to 19.99 dollars a month for the entire Creative Cloud suite. There might be a better deal for just Photoshop. What you're friends are doing is illegal.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

This is definitely NOT allowed on this forum.

Either pony up and buy it for $10 a months, or use GIMP.

When in doubt, re-format.

Get it from your school or uh...you know...kickass is useful.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

They pirated it. Photoshop is not a free program. Also you won't get any piracy help her. The knights won't allow it. 

CS2 which is ten years old is free however. Might as well just use Paint if you want something free. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Might as well just use Paint if you want something free. 

GIMP is a pretty decent PS alternative and it is 100% free.

When in doubt, re-format.

maybe it's possible to log into your school account using something such as citrix if your school uses it?