Unexpected Computer Restarts

I am experiencing unexpected restarts on my PC. I was using windows 10 when this started,  I rolled back to 8.1 just incase but the problem is persists.
I think one of my hard drives is malfunctioning but CrystalDisk shows "good" in the health box.

If anyone can help,  I will be grateful

-Yash

System-

i7 4790

hyperx fury 1866 ddr3

gigabyte gtx 750ti

gigabyte UD3H-BK

Samsung evo 840 120gb

Hitachi 3tb (THIS IS THE ONE I THINK IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM)

Seagate 1tb

Seagate 500gb

Seagate 1tb (2.5inch ,  connected internally)

Windows 8.1 Pro

Mind telling us what is in Event Viewer under Custom Views > Administrative Events?

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

have you tried running it will all unnecessary drives unplugged  

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

@TurkarYash

A computer resets like that, without any errors, are generally caused by an overheating problem.

Check your temperatures using HWmonitor while running gputest and prime95.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Mind telling us what is in Event Viewer under Custom Views > Administrative Events?

It says critical -

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

the pc restarts even in idle conditions like browsing and watching movies

I did a stress test and a memory test which turned out to be pretty good

@TurkarYash

A computer resets like that, without any errors, are generally caused by an overheating problem.

Check your temperatures using HWmonitor while running gputest and prime95.

I checked that ,  the temperatures are good. Another thing,  the SMBus controller driver is not properly installed and I am not able to install it-I checked in the device manager.

What is your psu?

Its a Corsair vs650,  I made my pc in November last year so its not that old.

It says critical -

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

the pc restarts even in idle conditions like browsing and watching movies

I did a stress test and a memory test which turned out to be pretty good

What are the Errors around the same time frame as the Critical one.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

~snip~

Hey there TurkarYash,

I would recommend that you test and post the S.M.A.R.T. of every single storage drive that you have so we can check hte RAW values and tell you if the drives are OK or not. 
Do check your memory for memory leaks and if it's functioning properly in general. 
Also you can try a full stress test to see if any of the parts if faulty.
Have you checked the loads and temps of the computer if everything is within normal ranges?
It would also be a good idea to check your PSU with a Multimeter to see if it's performing properly and is not putting your other parts at risk. 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey there TurkarYash,

I would recommend that you test and post the S.M.A.R.T. of every single storage drive that you have so we can check hte RAW values and tell you if the drives are OK or not. 
Do check your memory for memory leaks and if it's functioning properly in general. 
Also you can try a full stress test to see if any of the parts if faulty.
Have you checked the loads and temps of the computer if everything is within normal ranges?
It would also be a good idea to check your PSU with a Multimeter to see if it's performing properly and is not putting your other parts at risk. 

Captain_WD.

I have done a stress test and everything is good ,  even the windows memory diagnostic tools says the RAM is fine

thanks a lot!

File named restart is about the errors in the event logs

the rest are reports from CrystalDiskInfo

post-268887-0-01098300-1445010221_thumb.

post-268887-0-71513000-1445010359_thumb.

post-268887-0-85020100-1445010362_thumb.

post-268887-0-11220800-1445010365_thumb.

post-268887-0-47723100-1445010367_thumb.

~snip~

I'd still check the PSU if it's providing proper and stable power to the system. I'd also get the S.M.A.R.T. status of the SSD too. 
I'd consult with the manufacturer of the hard drives as I don't particularly like what the S.M.A.R.T. status shows. The guys from the live support should provide you with useful info on how to properly test the drives and tell you if they are good and if your data is at risk or not. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/