Best paint to repaint a case?

Mac

I have a NZXT Phantom and I need to paint it black and red, what type of paint do I need?

Also what mods could I do?

When it comes to painting, your best bet is to either strip the old paint off or at least sand it, for metal of course. Spray paint is always an option but it's not really an ideal solution. If you have the cash, especially because that's a nice case and it worth doing it, is to send it somewhere like mountain mods, of course you'll want to strip it before. For me personally i actually used car paint, where you mix it all together yourself and use a spray gun, and then a nice clear coat, it turned out fairly nice. I guess the deciding factor is what is your budget? Now for the mods you could do to that case, the phantom is already a pretty nice case so that would be a choice you'd have to make, personally i think maybe replacing the side mesh with glass or plexiglass would be snazzy. Or more cable management holes if needed.

I'm on a pretty small budget for paint, and mods I can just save up for. Also I don't know anywhere like Mountain Mods in the UK so I'll probably still do it myself.